Recent content by *Al'sChick*

1. *Al'sChick*

My QL Composition~ Chapter 1 & comments

Well I guess this is not so much of a composition then it is a so called "Book."! But anyways... I wasnt to sure about posting this, Ive been working on it for quite sometime now and I just want to all to be pleased with it. This is only going to be Chapter 1 of MANY! But just tell me what you...
  2. *Al'sChick*

My QL Composition~ Continued

I hope you read the 1st Chapter if youre reading this because... You would need to... I guess. Hope you like it! Comment! *Al'sChick* Chapter 2: ?What in the world is going on Ziggy?? Admiral Albert Calavicci bellowed up at the blue sphere on the ceiling, banging the hand link on to the...
  3. *Al'sChick*

"Some where in the night" musical score by Scott Bakula

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone had the musical score for "Some where in the night" by our very own Scott and if so if you could please let me know so I can retreive it from you. I would really enjoy playing it on my piano! Thanks...
  4. *Al'sChick*

Ouantum Leap on TV!

Hi, Im so excited I was flipping through the channels on the TV and I was like "Hey is that Al?" so I flipped back and it was him! Quantum Leap was on TV! I was so happy I started bouncing up and down and just had to post this on here! I knew it was still being aired on Sc-Fi but I didnt expect...
  5. *Al'sChick*

Quanta Dimensional Leap *Back Online?*

Hi, I have some questions regarding Quanta Dimensional Leap. I was wondering if it was still in the makeing or ever going to be back online?? I hope it will! Im totally into it and hope that they will soon finish the first episode on the Radio Files (Quanta Dimensional Leap: Into the Night)...