Recent content by Aurora Illusions

1. Aurora Illusions

Round Robin Story A

Everyone now, together. -Awwwwwwww!- :) Nice story guys. Very touching. And no..i dont really wanna help write it lol..im a terrible writer.
  2. Aurora Illusions

Round Robin Story A

Wow i havent replied to this for a while. Keep going you guys..your doing great :) And 1000 views..might have something to do with me checking tis 3 times a day lol
  3. Aurora Illusions

Round Robin Story A

Wow they aren't even surprised at the 'children'..as opposed to 'child'? =O
  4. Aurora Illusions

Round Robin Story A

Aww its ok. I think I thought of it more as a "Hey, a new member- I don't trust her/want to keep her around" Sorta joking..thing. Then after talking with and complementing you guys its more of a "Hey..she isn't too bad..lets keep her after all" Sorta thing. Or at least thats how my mind works xD...
  5. Aurora Illusions

Round Robin Story A

Haha no i wasn't offended. I understood completely what you ment. I was joking along with it :b:lol
  6. Aurora Illusions

Round Robin Story A

Haha i don't think so. I'm a terrible writer.
  7. Aurora Illusions

Round Robin Story A

I think you are both magnificent. This story has me checking back every few hours to see an update :nut
  8. Aurora Illusions

Round Robin Story A

Don't worry Ohboy, if i see anything else i'll be sure to point it out. And i'd like to complement both your writing skills...you're amazing.
  9. Aurora Illusions

Round Robin Story A

I'm enjoying this. Keep writing! Oh, and why does the name keep switching from Anthony, to Tommy, to Tony? I get the Tony..but Tommy?
  10. Aurora Illusions

Hello All

Sorry I sort of posted this already but it was in Crow's thread...I'm kinda new to all this forum stuff and didn't mean to post there, (i swear!) Well I'm gonna make my own thread for an introduction...it just seems like the right thing to do. I swear this isn't to get more posts *is an idiot...
  11. Aurora Illusions

A few questions before i post

Well i have a few questions before i post some of my fanfics. #1) How old would Al's daughters be right now? (this is bugging me SO MUCH) #2) Are there rules about the content of our stories? For instance if I wanted to Add new staff members to PQL, Kill someone off, change Al's kids names...