Recent content by bluedana

1. bluedana

Dinner in DC

For anyone going to see the Cabaret in January - is it possible to get together for dinner beforehand? I'm only in town for one night, and I'd love to meet fellow fans. Email me if you're interested and haven't made other plans.
  2. bluedana

Your favorite QL guest performance

Yesterday I treated myself to a mini QL marathon, watching some eps from the second season. Two things struck me: one was that Scott Bakula has acting chemistry with just about everybody I've ever seen him on screen with, given that he had to interact with a totally new cast every week and make...
  3. bluedana

Round Robin: Please feel free to add to this new R. R.

"Let me be devil's advocate for a minute here," Al said, lazily unraveling a new cigar. "I'd rather you didn't," Sam huffed. "Well, I'm gonna anyway," Al retorted. "Say you stay out in public. Say you spend the day at the mall or something. Who's to say this nut doesn't have, oh, I...
  4. bluedana

Cheryl glared up at him, quite aggravated, and snapped, "I know you're mad at me for leaving you alone with the babies for two whole hours, Michael, but you don't have to attack me." Flustered, Sam held out a hand to help her up. She slapped it away. "I didn't realize it was you, er...
  5. bluedana

Once he had gotten their pants on, Sam could no longer tell which baby was which. He took one last peek and dressed the girl, Kathleen (which immediately anchored in his mind as "Katie"), in a red tee-shirt that snapped between her fat legs, and her brother, Ryan, in a green one. Clean, dry...
  6. bluedana

Sam struggled with the unfamiliar cloth diaper, wishing that he had two more hands to hold the baby still while attempting to pin the diaper closed. The baby wasn't cooperating. In fact, she - and his vast medical training in human anatomy came in handy there - seemed intent on twisting off the...
  7. bluedana

The second fact that his senses noticed was that he was wearing shoes. Guy shoes. And trousers, with a belt. He was drawing in a lungful of air, fully intending to breathe a sigh of relief that he was - at least for now - the more familiar of the two genders, when he heard the sound. Crying. No...
  8. bluedana

New Member: bluedana

Hi, I'm a new member, but I've been lurking here for well over a year. I finally registered to answer a question (ooh, pick me!) so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Shelbey, but I post as bluedana. I'm a married mom of three (ages 9, 4, and almost 2). I'm in my late thirties...