Recent content by britishbecca

1. B

Genesis

Re-watching 'Genesis'... And a thought occurs... the opening sequence flying through the clouds and then down to the Stratton house... is that meant to be Sam's POV of the leap? Another thought... that was Tina that Al picked up on the side of the road, was it? But... I thought Sam knew...
  2. B

I, Spy

TEASER SAM LEAPS Sam finds himself in the body of a pilot at the controls of a small aircraft. The aircraft is spinning wildly out of control. And a mountain is looming. Beside him is a woman dressed like Lara Croft, her name is Baby Logrine. SAM: Oh boy. BABY: That's a real helpful...
  3. B

Request for spoilers...

I just wanna know what to look forward to and since English television is allergic to showing reruns of Quantum Leap and I haven't seen it for years and the DVDs aren't exactly rushing on to the shelves I'll have to ask you guys... So... I'm a sucker for a pianist, especially a classical one...
  4. B

Questions about leaping...

Hi. I'm new here and pretty much the only reason I registered was because I want to ask questions about Quantum Leap. I used to love the show back in the day. Recently my mom brought me the second season on DVD (not the first, for some reason best known to her) to remind me. It was GREAT...