Recent content by cookiemom6067

1. C

Help with Scott reference in Buffy

I am going nuts. I have revisited several of the sites I have gone to in the past looking for this information, but to no avail. I'm sure my Al's place friends can help me. There was a reference to Scott by a character in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but I now can't find the details of what...
  2. C

Opposites attract

You can almost guarantee - if Sam complains about how annoying a female is at the beginning, he will be at least kissing her by the end of the episode. :heybaby :dreaming :p Rachel in "Good Morning, Peoria" Dana in "Her Charm" Diane in "A Hunting we will Go" Tess in "How the Tess was...
  3. C

Temptation eyes blooper?

In the teaser for this episode, the anchorman mentions that Dillon received a phone call from the killer. Well, the killer that had been calling Dillon was not the one that So - why did Dillon get a call from him? And if he did, why didn't he notice
  4. C

Hello, Fellow Leapers!

I am a mother of 3 from Kansas and I love Quantum Leap. I have just rediscovered the series on DVD (hate the music substitutions), and am introducing it to my two younger children. I adore Scott Bakula and admire Dean Stockwell's work, as well. I'm trying to figure out how to make the Leap...