Recent content by HologramIAm

1. H

Happy Leap Day!

I haven't posted here in MANY MANY years. But I thought about Al's Place today of all days. I hope your futures have been bright! Happy Leap Day!
  2. H

The $200 Quantum Leap DVD

I was shocked to see this on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Quantum-Leap-Pilot-Episode-Rare-OOP-DVD-Free-Shipping_W0QQitemZ220292171360QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray?hash=item220292171360&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A4|294%3A50...
  3. H

Scott on Comedy Central's ABS

Scott will be appearing this Saturday night on Comedy Central's "American Body Shop." Does not look like it will be one of his most stellar TV appearances (:help), but hey... an appearance is an appearance, eh? The show will air at 10:30 PM Eastern Standard Time... 9:30 Central. Here's a link to...
  4. H

Another Handlink Photo

I bought this handlink on eBay a year or more ago and adore it. It doesn't light up or make any aggitated Ziggy noises, but I think it's great fun to have. Thought some of you might like a look (if you aren't the actual person I bought it from ;) Enjoy!
  5. H

Favorite Published QL Novel?

Speaking of the 18 novels, I would like to know which of these books is your favorite... and why (didn't you used to hate that "and why" or "Explain" at the bottom of your math homework?). I realize this has likely been discussed before on here, but I didn't want to dig up old threads... you...
  6. H

I Found You All!

I chatted for a time on the Sci-Fi QL boards with many of you about 5 years ago, but left for two reasons: a. Rude, offensive people and Sci-Fi's apparent inability to moderate, and... b. The birth of my second child, Sam :angel. He took all our spare time, so the boards had to be put on hold...