Recent content by NewFederalist

1. NewFederalist

Today in Quantum Leap History: April 25

Great episode! The actress that played Ruth Westheimer could have been her twin! ;)
  2. NewFederalist

Season One now on Bluray and DVD!

Does anyone know when the official release of season two DVD/Blu-ray will be? The bootlegs are already on eBay but all ship from China or elsewhere in Asia.
  3. NewFederalist

Today in Quantum Leap History: April 14

The actor that portrays the newsstand guy really shows his range since he also portrayed Lee Harvey Oswald in the series. From goofy to pure evil... quite the range!
  4. NewFederalist

Quantum Leap Cancelled After Two Seasons (2022-2024)

I have no idea. I don't know what the production costs were for NBC. From the look of the sets I wouldn't think they must have been all that high. There is always a chance that SyFy or another streaming service might take a shot.
  5. NewFederalist

Today in Quantum Leap History: April 10 - Lee Harvey Oswald

This two parter was tough for me to watch. Really disturbing... the part about saving Jackie was quite innovative, though.
  6. NewFederalist

I hope you are psychic about the streaming services possibly having an interest. I would be satisfied with a made for TV movie like was done with Timeless to wrap things up better than the finale managed to do. BTW, eBay already has Chinese knockoffs of season two in Blu-ray and DVD. I'm going...
  7. NewFederalist

While this is certainly sad news I can't say that I am surprised. As I've said in other threads they opened up too many pathways and walked down virtually none of them. Any program that leaves more questions than answers is either doomed or is a soap opera on daytime TV. RIP QL2.
  8. NewFederalist

Scott Bakula talks about revival series this weekend

If Sam leaps back I only hope he's in a DeLorean!
  9. NewFederalist

Today in Quantum Leap History: February 28

That really was a very creepy episode!
  10. NewFederalist

Quantum Leap Season Two finale!

The producers gave it their best shot. I guess we will just see if it was enough.
  11. NewFederalist

213: Against Time

I gave this episode an "excellent". I suspect it will end up being the series finale and it is a good way to leave. The finale of the original left a lot to be desired but they didn't know it was the finale at the time. This time I give credit to the producers for wrapping things up with Ben and...
  12. NewFederalist

212: As The World Burns

Another "good" episode in my opinion. Lots of action but somewhat predictable with regard to Jeffrey. The personification of Ben with the same leaper "do gooder" mentality of Sam Beckett at least keeps alive some of the same feelings we experienced from the original series.
  13. NewFederalist

211: The Outsider

I must be a tough grader but I only saw this episode as a "good". Again, nothing much cleared up on the loose ends front but an enjoyable episode just as a stand alone story.
  14. NewFederalist

210: The Family Treasure

Wow! I guess I didn't see the same show as most of the others who voted. I thought the show was predictable and did absolutely nothing to clear up any ongoing mysteries. In fact, it just added new ones. Oh well, now on to the season (series?) finale.