Recent content by SammieJoBeckett

1. S

A Leap on Jump Street Chapter 6

Quantum Leap: A Leap on Jump Street Series A Leap for Judy and Tom By Heather Samantha Beckett Disclaimer: I do not own the concept of Quantum Leap or 21 Jump Street or their characters, those solely belong to Don Belisario (Quantum Leap) and Stephen J Cannell and Patrick Hasburgh (21 Jump...
  2. S

A Leap on Jump Street Chapter 5 halfway through!

Quantum Leap: A Leap on Jump Street Series A Leap for Judy and Tom By Heather Samantha Beckett Disclaimer: I do not own the concept of Quantum Leap or 21 Jump Street or their characters, those solely belong to Don Belisario (Quantum Leap) and Stephen J Cannell and Patrick Hasburgh (21 Jump...
  3. S

A Leap on Jump Street1: A Leap for Tom and Judy Chapter 4

4. S

A Leap on Jump Street 1: A Leap for Tom and Judy

A Leap on Jump Street Series A Leap for Judy and Tom By Heather Samantha Beckett Disclaimer: I do not own the concept of Quantum Leap or 21 Jump Street or their characters, those solely belong to Don Belisario (Quantum Leap) and Stephen J Cannell and Patrick Hasburgh (21 Jump Street)...