Search results

1. chris-oates

If given the choice...would you become a leaper?

Hello all! Wow, it's been a long time since I posted on here. Truth be told, I never posted on here much at all. My account barely has any posts at all. A lot has changed for me in the last 6 years, but my love for this show remains. Like all things, though, good and bad events happen in their...
  2. chris-oates

Why did Sam choose not to leap home at the end of Mirror Image.

I know this question has been addressed many times, but I have to ask this question. I've just watched Mirror Image for about the 10th time. I don't like the episode much. I don't like it for quite a few reasons, but mainly because of the sad and ambiguous ending. The reason I've watched it so...
  3. chris-oates

Could holograms exist in the future.

I was just wondering, do you think that it would be possible in real life for someone to synchronize their brainwaves with someone, then step into an imaging chamber and project a hologram of themselves to the person who they are synchronized to, and only they could see and hear them. This...
  4. chris-oates

Hi everybody.

Hi. I'm new to this forum, in fact this is my first post. I'm English, and I started watching Quantum Leap in 2007. I'm only 18 years old, my mother introduced me to the show. It is by far my most favourite show of all time, it's so much better than the stuff on TV now. I'm very glad I found...