Search results

1. S

'Leaping Back' with Quantum Leap

I thought I would take advantage with the title, has a nice ring to it for my question lol. I just started to finish off my re-watch of Quantum Leap, currently on Season 4, and it got me thinking back to when I was a kid watching it, I think it was on at 6AM,sometimes there was a double viewing...
  2. S

Happy New Year

Just wanted to wish everyone here at Al's a Happy New Year, hope you all have a good one.
  3. S

What did Quantum Leap mean to you?

I started watching Quantum Leap fairly young, i used to watch it every morning before school and it always made me feel good,even in the early mornings lol. Even at a young age i like to think it taught me a lot, about the way people can be, the way the world used to be and at times how bad it...
  4. S

Bakula & Stockwell to make 'cameo' appearances in movie

Not sure if this is old news, but for anyone who hasn't read it, just been having a read through some of the things about the movie. Bakula said a little bit more about it earlier last year...
  5. S

Do you think they will make a new series of QL?

When i read a few years ago that they were pondering the idea of a Quantum Leap movie which was said could be the new pilot episode to a new series (that never happened) there is still a lot of open territory from the last episode. The good thing is that age wouldn't be a factor if Bakula came...
  6. S

Hey everyone.

Hey everyone, Just wanted to say hello to every since I'm new here. Nice to find a place like this since I've been looking for a forum like this. Recently just bought the complete box set of QL. Always loved it though. Was a shame that there wasn't an extra series,always thought that there was...