Search results

1. Karine

A movie

Tonight I saw a movie called "Life As A House" and Scott was in there too, though he had a small role, he played a cop who helped with the plumbing (if I remember correctly). The movie itself is about a man who has a cancer. His dream is to build a house near the sea. And he clears up his...
  2. Karine

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone in here!!!!:cheers :hurray: (it's new year here in Estonia already :) )
  3. Karine

Round Robin: The 12 Days of Leaping

On the twelfth day of Leaping, Albert said to me: Entertain twelve grumpy girls, Prevent eleven pipes from bursting, Rescue ten stranded sailors, Get nine people out of burning house, Protect eight terrified children, Stop seven swimmers drowning Avoid getting slammed by six football players...
  4. Karine

On the ninth day of Leaping Albert said to me: Get nine people out of burning house, Protect eight terrified children, Stop seven swimmers drowning Avoid getting slammed by six football players, Find dates for five golden girls, Reunite a family of four, Stop Three Crooks, Help two ladies...
  5. Karine

On the fifth day of Leaping Albert said to me, Find dates for five golden girls, Reunite a family of four, Stop Three Crooks, Help two ladies across the street, And get that cat out of that pear tree
  6. Karine

On the second day of leaping, Albert said to me: "Get that cat out of that Pear tree! And help that old lady safely over the street." (I don't know if I did it right)
  7. Karine

North Star

Today I saw first time a full episode of Star Trek Enterprise. And boy, was I lucky! In that episode "North Star" there was horseys and western theme and such. :wave Only sad part was that I couldn't understand most of their talking, because it was dubbed into German(I watched it from a German...
  8. Karine

Hi!

I just joined and thought to say "Hello!". :wavey