Search results

1. Don Quixote

Project Quantum Wiki

A few months ago I was pondering what I could contribute to my passion for Quantum Leap. I decided that I would start a wiki-based project on the show, so Project Quantum Wiki was born. It's similar to Wikipedia but based on Quantum Leap. I thought it would be a wonderful place to put all of the...
  2. Don Quixote

Leap Within Lifetime

Been thinking about this recently. Do you think that Sam would be able to leap back to the point that he was conceived rather than when he is actually born. He would have been still functioning and growing within his mother's womb, and alive. So do you think that technically he could leap...
  3. Don Quixote

Hehe to ITV!!

Just caught the intro to the episode Mirror Image on ITV3 this evening and they had edited the intro with the season 5 intro music! :lol
  4. Don Quixote

New Member: Don Quixote - The accomodations appear quite interesting

Hello everyone, I thought I would start here. I found this forum and read a few of the posts and realised that this was the Quantum Leap forum for me. I have been a fan of the show since 1995 when a friend of mine suggested that I watch it. My first episode was Glitter Rock from season 3 and...