Search results

1. S

saturday night party

Ok so what i want to know is:- are there going to be lots of people dressing up on the saturday night theamed party? I want to but my shy side is not so sure! (yes i do have a shy side:roflmao:)
  2. S

From airport to hotel

Im not sure if this is the right place to ask, but ive been looking at the different ways to get from LAX airport to the con hotel. My flight gets in at 20.30 hours on the thursday and was looking at the metro but is it safe at that time in the evening and roughly how long would it take? Im also...
  3. S

Just wanted to share this

This last month has been hard work - single mum of two ex being a pain in the neck working two jobs Just to name but a few things...
  4. S

Happy birthday Jassian!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!:cheers
  5. S

Emigrating!

I was wondering if anyone can help me... I ve been giving alot of thought about emigrating to canada but i ve been looking on as many websites as i can about it but i know you need to have a skilled job, i am a lorry driver by trade, which i know is needed out there (so ive been told) but as im...
  6. S

Im New Here!

Hi Im Liz and i thought it was about time i introduce myself. I ve been a QL fan for about 17 years and i cant believe i didnt find this site sooner! I hope to be at the convention, fingers crossed all being well. So see you there!