Search results

1. B

Diamomd Ticket Question

Hi I was just reading this on the events page, is this referring to the Friday and Saturday Night Partys? ****Diamond ticketholders may choose ONE of the VIP events for guaranteed admission. Guaranteed admission is limited to one event only. You will be offered the chance to choose a day and...
  2. B

Photos and Autographs

Hi, Quick question, if my girlfriend and I purchase a autograph pass each, can we both each get a autograph from Dean and Scott (if Dean is doing this pass thing) and then possibly a photo with each of them? Will there be any costs involved for photos? Thanks Brad and Zoe
  3. B

Quantum Leap Parties

Hi, We have booked our flights now, so we are getting a little more excited. Was wondering about these parties for the on the Friday and Saturday night. Is there food and drink provided? Thanks Brad & Zoe
  4. B

Hotel & Friday and Saturday Parties etc

Hey, can we start a list to see who is going to the Friday and Saturday parties? Are they held in the same room as convention, and who is staying at that hotel..... Come on March 2009!!!!! Brad & Zoe Melbourne
  5. B

Convention Numbers etc

Hi Guys, Was wondering how the ticket sales are going? Is there a lot of people going, we are in the middle of organzing our trip and have our tickets...can't wait! Is it possible to advertise or let us know of any other hotels in close vacinity to the convention as well? Thanks Brad & Zoe...