Search results

1. Jaycol

Sliders?

Just curious to know what the rest of you thought about a sliders reboot. Quantum leap and sliders have been and will always be a couple of my top shows. With QL doing pretty good and seemingly getting better...do you think Sliders will have a good shot?
  2. Jaycol

TV Shows from the ’90s that should be Movies

TV Shows from the ’90s that should be Movies Thought this was pretty interesting. Found this on a movie site i like to frequent. Scroll down to number eight http://moviehole.net/201257367buffymovie
  3. Jaycol

Been a long time

Man its been a long time since I have been on this site. I don't see much happening. I heard a while ago that there were rumours that Don was making a new movie but haven't heard much about it since. Wish this show would get a much needed boost. It is surely missed.
  4. Jaycol

Long hiatus is over

Hey all. I haven't been on in so long I cant remember the last time I logged in. Been going through a ton of life changes and just couldn't find the time to get on. Don't know if I will be able to get on a lot more but rest assured you will be seeing more of me then in the past 6 months or...
  5. Jaycol

What other Forums are people in.

Just got this idea from reading ohboy's thread about starting a forum. What other Forums/boards is everyone on? I will start off by listing mine.First of all of course this oneEarthprime.com's forumDimensionofcontinuity.com the sliders bboardHighlander-community.comI am not sure of the web...
  6. Jaycol

Coverage of the convention

Will there be any form of ongoing coverage for the convention posted in anyway, shape or form for those of us not able to make it? Just wondering.
  7. Jaycol

Easter Eggs

What type of Easter Eggs are on the DVD's I know there are a few in the 1st season but how about all the others?
  8. Jaycol

Can't find TVS

Just tried to read some of the Virtual seasons but I got a message saying file cannot be found. Did they get moved elsewhere?
  9. Jaycol

Thought this would be interesting

The first of what-we-hope-to-be several new "Battlestar Galactica" telemovies starts filming this month, says The Los Angeles Times. Directed by Edward James Olmos, and written by "Buffy" vet Jane Espenson, it'll hit screens shortly after the final episode of the series airs - sometime early...
  10. Jaycol

thought you all would be interested in this little tidbit

Seems a Magnum P.I. movie is in the works. Could it be not much longer before we see a film about our favorite show? Matthew McConaughey as Magnum P.I? That's who Entertainment Weekly says has been offered the lead role in the long-gestating film version of the classic 80s TV series...
  11. Jaycol

Scott in an upcoming film

Just thought everyone would like to see this. Came across it this morning. Anyway, onto some real news.... Former "Enterprise" captain Scott Bakula has won a plum role - heck, anything that goes theatrical is considered 'plum' for Bakula - in the new Steven Soderbergh movie, "The Informant"...
  12. Jaycol

Real life time travel

Just got done browsing through the real time travel info under the control room link. I see that the last entry was dated for 2003 is there any new updates on it? or where can I go to get some new updates? I have seen all the links and the majority of them lead to an old site.
  13. Jaycol

Change user name

Is there anyway to change my user name? I went to edit my profile but I couldn't see anything. It is not that important but would like to know.
  14. Jaycol

leaped into another life

Hi all, Just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself. I have been along time Quantum Leap Fan. I never got to see the final episode until Season 5 came out and I must say. I was frustrated. It left so many unanswered questions. I found this site looking for info on the movie that is...