Search results

1. Mr Questionmark

new msn

recently my msn has been saying its signed into another pc. so I have changed it (just in case). if anyone wants it feel free to pm me.
  2. Mr Questionmark

silly laws

Just having a laugh on the boards of the game I play, with some silly laws that are still on the statute books. This one caught my eye. In Georgia It's unlawful for a barber to advertise his prices. It is a misdemeanor for any citizen to attend church worship on Sunday unless he is...
  3. Mr Questionmark

AS her post won't show for a while yet (not that she has posted yet either - wants to test the water) I would like to announce the arrival of my significant other, Emma or Mrs Questionmark, and has now signed up as a member :) she has heard me talk so much about my favourite programme, thanks...
  4. Mr Questionmark

Social interaction site and get paid

http://r.yuwie.com/mrquestionmark
  5. Mr Questionmark

radio DJ

Okay... As my sig wont show for some reason, ( if it breaks forum rules, then i apologise) I am now an internet DJ for the game I play, City of Heroes EU. the station is www.musicworldradio.com (re-launch and re-name) and my better half and I go under the names of DJ Sapphire & DJ Steel, yes...
  6. Mr Questionmark

copyright for a different reason

As you may know, I also play City of Heroes (EU) from my sig, now my main question is I am also thinking of being an Evolution radio DJ to give back a little for what I have got from the community. BUT i would like to know if I need any sort of approval to use the radio files as a filler track...
  7. Mr Questionmark

seen this?

whilst watching the excellent trailer for the fanfilm again (it is brilliant) I came across this : http://youtube.com/watch?v=bhNmXXzhV7k :)
  8. Mr Questionmark

hi

hiya, I am From England, and I am a Trekker, Leaper, Scouter (as in scout leader), and City of Heroes/Villains player (EU). Its so good to have finally found a forum where I can talk about one of my favourite programmes. cya on the boards :)
  9. Mr Questionmark

QL2 different Al

After the final episode, Al came home from viet nam to Beth, had daughters, so in QL2 he would NOT be the same person he was in the original. Being the father of daughters, would mean his libido would be well hidden especially from his best friends daughter. The reason originally,for his many...