Search results

1. Kirok

Comic Con Anybody?

Well folks, I'm pleased to report that one of our film's will be in the main competition this year at the San Diego Comic Con! This means that most of the gang from A Leap To Di For is once again making the trek westward to attend our exclusive premiere!!! So if any of you are planning on...
  2. Kirok

From us who made "Leap To Di For"

Well kiddos, we all made so many good friends during our "Leap To Di For" production, that it feels odd not sharing our newest production with you all-- my Leaper friends!! Its not QL related at all, but I'm wondering if Brian wouldn't mind me sharing stories, stills and info about our new...
  3. Kirok

Handlink used in Leap to Di For - $50

Well folks, I’m trying to sell our beloved handlink prop as the RACSO bunch are in dire need of cash. This was the same prop we used in the fanfilm “A Leap To Di For”. I originally listed this earlier in the year for a starting bid at $200 (how much I paid to have it constructed), the bid fell...
  4. Kirok

Handlink for Sale: Used in "A Leap To Di For"

Well folks, it pains me to do this, but funds are tight as we are buying a new house... so I must part with my handlink I had made for our fan film. I was hoping to hold onto it, but man... every dollar counts these days. But believe me, my fingers are not wanting to type the words "FOR SALE"...
  5. Kirok

Control Panel

As much as I love the show and considering how much I loved making our fanfilm, I was even happier seeing FedEx drive away with my Control Panel wrapped up and headed to Burbank for the show. But like I said, I love it all, but man... that thing is freakin' huge and a LOT of work. I spent the...
  6. Kirok

Leap Sound Effect

Hi Folks, I had a little extra time from Holiday Daddy duty today, so naturally, I'm working on our fanfilm... so anyway, I was able to create a fantastic CLEAN leap sound effect (24 bit depth) for our film, so I wanted to share it with all of you! Its a WAV file, about 2mb in size. Merry...
  7. Kirok

Sam has leapt into McCain!

I swear I'm not making this up... check it out. Its definitely worth a good chuckle! Chris :)
  8. Kirok

Meet Sam!

Hi Everyone!!!! My wife and I's son, Samuel Robert Allen, was born September 17, 2008 at 3:04am. He weighed in at 8lbs and 15oz, and was 22 inches long. My wife, Sandy, was in labor for over 18 hours, and thankfully, the doctor gave the order for a C-section around 2am. Samuel's head measured...
  9. Kirok

Discussion Q&A at Premiere?

It looks like we'll have about 6-9 cast members attending in March, and I was just wondering if we could possibly have a Q&A after our first screening. There are many interesting stories we have to share making our fanfilm, and would love to share them with viewers. Like how we had to figure...
  10. Kirok

A Long Shot

Hi Everybody, I was wondering if anyone here might know of crewmembers from the show that are easy to contact. Primarily, I'd like to speak with any of the sound department gang and pick their brains for SFX. One of our crew guys tried e-mailing the set designer from the show off of IMDB, and...
  11. Kirok

Be a part of history! Fanfilm begins in 8 weeks!

Dear Friends, As many of you may know, I am launching a fan-based production of Quantum Leap called ‘A Leap To Di For’. This has been in the planning stages for nearly a year, and set construction begins in less than a month. With shooting set to begin on August 8th, our cast is set and our...
  12. Kirok

Fire at Universal - QL Masters Destroyed?

I'm wondering if the masters to the QL show were amoung the 50,000 videos lost in the tragic fire at the Universal Lot. :( That would be very sad if hopes were to re-master the TV show someday. Any insider news on this? Chris The blaze also gutted a building housing 40,000 to 50,000...
  13. Kirok

Merry Christmas 2007!

Just wanted to swing by and wish all of you a very Merry Christmas this year! :D It has been an exciting '07 thus far, and '08 is looking even better! Be careful in your travels and I hope Santa is good to everyone! Take care, and Seasons Greetings! Chris :)
  14. Kirok

QL Time Lines for fanfilm

Hey Folks, I’m putting the finishing touches on the QL fanfilm, and I had a few questions about the overall dynamics of the QL universe. Specifically, I was wondering… When (or around when) did Sam make his first leap into Tom Stratton? I believe it was 1995 when Sam first made his leap. If QL...
  15. Kirok

Site Inspection?

Hey Folks, I was just curious if anyone was/is considering a site inspection of the hotel and its property. I'll gladly volunteer for it IF this gig in Laguna pans out. I'm supposed to shot a documentary out there in October, and will gladly swing by the hotel and check on the A/V...
  16. Kirok

Michael Vick/NFL

I hope the NFL sends Michael Vick away for a very long time. My wife and I almost cried last night watching the news that he was charged with hurting poor dogs. I don't usually spout hate or ill will, but in this case, I will. :realmad I hope he gets banned and serves time.
  17. Kirok

Props?

Hey Folks! I was wondering if anyone would have any technical dimensions of a couple of things needed to build for our QL fanfilm. First, we need to build a hand link for our ‘Al’, and was wondering if anyone had some decent photos we could use for reference. I watched the ‘making of’ video...
  18. Kirok

Don’t be afraid of LA

Don’t be afraid of LA For my fellow Leapers, fear not of big bad LA!! :D I was just reading a thread that someone was worried about traffic and stuff. Believe me, it’s no different from any other major city. In fact, Atlanta is just about as bad, if not worse. I came from a small town in...
  19. Kirok

QL Fanfilm Underway!

Hey Gang, Just wanted to pass along the decision that the fanfilm: "Quantum Leap: A Leap To Di For" is officially underway! In deciding what was to be on my production plate for 2008, I’ve got two projects to complete. My last feature (a non-fanfilm), and THIS FANFILM FOR US FANS! Although...
  20. Kirok

QL: A Fanfilm?

I was wondering since the BLF project never got off the ground, has anyone thought about or know someone who has made a fan film of QL? The whole fan film scene has really taken off, and it’s quite a popular direction for classic shows. I produced a fan film last year called Star Trek Vs...