Matt Dale's Funeral

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Matt Dale's funeral has been announced. Watch it live Friday morning.

This was posted on the GoFundMe page. Our hearts are with his family.

Hi All

The date for Matt’s funeral has now been confirmed for Friday 19th January at 11:15am. This will be held at Surrey and Sussex Crematorium, Balcombe Rd, Crawley, RH10 3NQ in St Richards Chapel.

There will be a Wake at Heathy Pub, Balcombe Rd, Crawley. RH10 3NQ afterwards.

For anyone unable to attend in person, the funeral will be streamed live and will also be available for 7 days after. Matt had an amazing number of friends outside of the UK and I know he would have wanted this. The details for this are:

Webcast Login PIN: Enter 9.8.4 - 7.0.8.8 to watch.

Webcast View

For anyone wishing to send flowers, I hope you understand that in lieu of these, I would kindly ask you to make a donation instead to the Epilepsy Society a charity Matt supported greatly. Any donations can be made through P & S Gallagher Funeral Directors (P & S Gallagher Funeral Home & Directors Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, Wivelsfield)

Everyone who loved Matt is welcome of course, and I would ask if possible, for you to give me an indication if you’re likely to attend. This is just to give me an idea on the number of people expected.

Thank you so much for your understanding.

Sharon, Zack and family.

Fundraiser for Sharon Holmes by Ian Holmes : RIP Matt Dale - Partner, Father, Son & Friend. RIP Matt Dale - Partner, Father, Son & Friend., organized by Ian Holmes

Last edited: