Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community

Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Hiyall, new gal (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2326)

Sam's soul searcher 03-10-2006 09:57 PM

Hey, new gal

Hey guys, great to be here.

I've been searching on the web for a QL community and i think i've found the best in town.

I first saw Quantum Leap when i was a wee nipper! Oh so many years ago, had the hugest crush on Sam (Scott of course) but the show scared me a bit, X files (ewww Eugene Tooms) came out in 1991 so my little mind muddled the two up, so i had bad vibes over both of the shows!

However i asked my mum about QL a couple of years ago and she explained what it was, i thought oh my god how did i miss out on such a cool programme , so i bought season one when it came out and i loved it. I remembered a hell of a lot more than i thought i would, infact i've been watching it on ITV 3 and i'm remembering more and more.

Anyhoo, I'm Sam's Soul Seacher or just Donna for short, i guess i could have been SSS or better still SOS :roflmao: No? Just me then.

I'm 17 and live in England and i don't care how old Scott gets he'll still be my second ever crush (John Stamos as Jesse in Full House was the first :nut ) and be as gorgeous and lovely as ever...

Nice to meet you all in advance.

Donna

Pale Horse - Pale Rider 03-10-2006 10:00 PM

Oh, great!

alsplacebartender 03-10-2006 11:41 PM

Welcome to our forum!

QL Damsel 03-10-2006 11:58 PM

Welcome Donna :)

Al's Handlink 03-11-2006 03:04 AM

Welcome to the site Donna, Pull up a stool and stay a while.

leaper1 03-11-2006 05:36 AM

Welcome from another Brit!

You are right - this IS the best QL site in town - any town!

Sam's soul searcher 03-11-2006 06:25 AM

I noticed!

Karine 03-11-2006 06:43 AM

Welcome to the board! :)

LadyKayoss 03-11-2006 11:52 AM

Welcome! Enjoy your stay; this really is an awesome site.

Moonshadow 03-11-2006 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam's soul searcher
Hey guys, great to be here.

I've been searching on the web for a QL community and i think i've found the best in town.

I first saw Quantum Leap when i was a wee nipper! Oh so many years ago, had the hugest crush on Sam (Scott of course) but the show scared me a bit, X files (ewww Eugene Tooms) came out in 1991 so my little mind muddled the two up, so i had bad vibes over both of the shows!

However i asked my mum about QL a couple of years ago and she explained what it was, i thought oh my god how did i miss out on such a cool programme , so i bought season one when it came out and i loved it. I remembered a hell of a lot more than i thought i would, infact i've been watching it on ITV 3 and i'm remembering more and more.

Anyhoo, I'm Sam's Soul Seacher or just Donna for short, i guess i could have been SSS or better still SOS :roflmao: No? Just me then.

I'm 17 and live in England and i don't care how old Scott gets he'll still be my second ever crush (John Stamos as Jesse in Full House was the first :nut ) and be as gorgeous and lovely as ever...

Nice to meet you all in advance.

Donna

Donna,
Welcome from another newbie....I just joined yesterday morning myself. I stumbled across the site by following a link I found on the IMDB message boards. I expected another quaint little fan site like so many others out there. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised.
A little about me, 37, (male - just so the name Robin doesn't confuse you...) US here...artist and writer.
Once again, welcome to the project.

Sam's soul searcher 03-11-2006 12:48 PM

Thanks, nice to meet you. Artist and writer? Great hobby or job?! I'm actually an art student myself, my latest project is based on fantasy art and especially Victoria Frances.
Great to be here, amougst other QL fans!

coxy1984 03-11-2006 05:28 PM

welcome:)

Moonshadow 03-12-2006 11:49 AM

Donna,
I was out most of the day saturday, so I didn't get yor message until now. In answer to your question, I consider art my profession, one which I'm attempting to make a living at. Slow going though. As for writing - that's more of a hobby at this point.

Sam's soul searcher 03-12-2006 12:07 PM

I saw some of your work on your website, it's very interesting and hope you do make a successful living out of it.

Thanks to everyone who's welcomed me.

Emz 03-12-2006 04:38 PM

Welcome, from a fellow Brit! I'm 19 and i have a huge crush on Scott too, i don't care how old he gets, he will always be a ledgend to me.

Take care and have fun on the boards. :)

McDuck 03-12-2006 07:20 PM

Welcome, Donna!! :wavey:

QL Nut 03-12-2006 11:01 PM

Welcome to the board!

Sam Beckett Fan 03-13-2006 03:54 PM

welcome, i am almost envious of that name, thats soo cool. hehe.
its nice to have you, hope to talk to you a lot. :)

Sam's soul searcher 03-13-2006 05:13 PM

awww thanks, well your name's pretty apt-we're all Sam Beckett Fan's! I like to think were all searching for someone like Sam and depending on where you read about how Sam leaps, you either believe he leaps entirely- his mind and body or like the novels- his soul leaps...

...ok, anyway..

nice to meet you too and hope to talk to you soon

Samantha Beckett 03-14-2006 01:09 AM

Welcome Donna!! :D :D :D

Samantha Beckett

Al The Observer 03-15-2006 01:58 AM

Welcome to the board!