Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community

Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   A new member at the fourm (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1796)

Wesleym134 08-18-2005 11:40 PM

A new member at the fourm

Hi there everyone here. I'm a newbie here but I love Quantum Leap (Why else would I be joining this fourm :) ). I won't be on much the next two weeks because tommarrow I'll be going to hawaii!

leaper1 08-19-2005 02:01 PM

Welcome

Hi there and welcome to the best QL site on the net!
Pull up a chair and have a :cheers Rodbeer.

Hope you have a great holiday, and that we will hear a lot more from you when you get back.

mazdog 11-29-2006 04:04 PM

hand link technician

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesleym134
Hi there everyone here. I'm a newbie here but I love Quantum Leap (Why else would I be joining this fourm :) ). I won't be on much the next two weeks because tommarrow I'll be going to hawaii!

Have a great time there. You should try the mountin biking from the volcano~It's great!!:D

LadyKayoss 11-29-2006 05:45 PM

Hawaii? Luck-eeee! We're on the verge of getting a nasty winter storm here. What I'd give for tropical weather... Anway, welcome to the board!

QL Damsel 11-29-2006 10:46 PM

Welcome, Wesley! :)

MJ

Unknownforce 12-01-2006 02:27 PM

Hello! I am new here, too! I have been a fan of QL since its onset. I have the novels, the comics, CD and now the complete DVD collection. My wife is an avid fan, too, and we've been revisiting Season 5 recently. I've visited Al's Place for many years, but never registered. What do you think of the site?

leaper1 12-01-2006 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownforce
Hello! I am new here, too! I have been a fan of QL since its onset. I have the novels, the comics, CD and now the complete DVD collection. My wife is an avid fan, too, and we've been revisiting Season 5 recently. I've visited Al's Place for many years, but never registered. What do you think of the site?

Well what kept you? Have you been waiting to be old enough to have a Rodbeer at the bar?
:lol

Better late than never, Unknownforce. Welcome to Al's Place.
What do I think of the site?
It is my home from home.
It is absotively posilutely THE BEST Ql site in the whole wide webworld, and is frequented by the most wonderful people, and my dearest friends.

Unknownforce 12-01-2006 06:39 PM

I think the site is awesome too. Al the Bartender is great!

Al The Observer 12-02-2006 12:52 AM

Welcome to both of you! And I agree with everything leaper1 has said!

Sherdran 12-02-2006 12:29 PM

Hi, Wesley, and welcome. :)

Eleiece

Enterprise 12-05-2006 10:48 AM

Use the force!!! - Sorry couldn't resist but anyways Welcome to the Board and Aloha for your Hols! :)