Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community

Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artwork (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170)
-   -   QL Icons (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6348)

ladystoneheart 10-04-2013 05:48 PM

QL Icons
 
Made them with the wonderful caps of StrayStar

http://i.imgur.com/5VZj2SP.png http://i.imgur.com/zDQRsUU.png http://i.imgur.com/8IZ6wQX.png http://i.imgur.com/Jc0f9Ms.png http://i.imgur.com/ABY12bR.png

http://i.imgur.com/KwdEebH.png http://i.imgur.com/baJCT8o.png http://i.imgur.com/AnmtwNv.png http://i.imgur.com/tLh6BK2.png http://i.imgur.com/VxuGO6L.png

http://i.imgur.com/wEdOQyZ.png http://i.imgur.com/d6DZvUY.png http://i.imgur.com/AxFDcyA.png http://i.imgur.com/i6kDLrK.png http://i.imgur.com/7WbAYpD.png

Sam Beckett Fan 11-03-2013 03:38 PM

I completely forgot about StrayStar's caps and have been looking for either a good Sam icon or good caps with which to make my own. QL screen capture collections are scarce and I have actually considered starting my own.
Now I am considering using that Blind Faith icon of yours if you don't mind. They are all beautifully done, also love the Camakazi Kid Sam icon, the one in the dumpster. That's one of my favorite shots from that adorable episode! XD

ladystoneheart 11-03-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Beckett Fan (Post 60674)
QL screen capture collections are scarce and I have actually considered starting my own.

Unfortunately that's right :( StrayStar's screencaps are the best ones I could find so far.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Beckett Fan (Post 60674)
Now I am considering using that Blind Faith icon of yours if you don't mind. They are all beautifully done, also love the Camakazi Kid Sam icon, the one in the dumpster. That's one of my favorite shots from that adorable episode!

No,not at all ! That makes me happy ;) I really love this episode,too many faovurite scenes from it.

Sam Beckett Fan 11-03-2013 08:12 PM

I of course intend to credit both you and StrayStar for this icon via my signature though for some reason it's not showing up, it should be right under my banner. I don't understand the problem. My apologies.

ladystoneheart 11-04-2013 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Beckett Fan (Post 60677)
I of course intend to credit both you and StrayStar for this icon via my signature though for some reason it's not showing up, it should be right under my banner. I don't understand the problem. My apologies.

Speaking for myself,that doesn't really matter.No need to apologize ;)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2000 - 2016 Al's Place Quantum Leap Fan Site | 4.8.15.16.23.42