My Business Logo

angvav

Temporary Account
Do you think any of these logo's would be suitable for me and my friends wedding and engagement video and photography business?

What do you think? Ay? Boo?

I do have more pics - if anyone wishes to see them I will upload them!

Thanks all

:)

Attachments

• RosesInvert copy.jpg
    RosesInvert copy.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Sky2 copy.jpg
    Sky2 copy.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Roses3 copy.jpg
    Roses3 copy.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 23
I would opt for the middle picture. The reason is that it shows that you and your friend can do both vibrant colors, and good background. This would be a plus if you wanted to decorate the wedding albums or such. Showing as much skill as you can in a situation like this shows that you can work well with computers, which is needed in today's technological world.

But if you have more pictures, I would love to see them. I'm just comparing the middle picture to those that were posted.

I will post the pic my friend decided to use in the next couple of days :)

Yeah thats right ohboy :)

I just completed a brochure and studied the market place!

We are offering cheaper prices as well as different services on top of the photo and video making. Like wedding planning, blu ray burning.

My friend just bought himself a blu ray burner I think it is?

Amazing technology!

With the pictures I posted - I don't feel it quite shows that myself and my friend are computer or art savvy.

So we played around all day yesterday to come up with something in photoshop.

Actually - I just uploaded our business logo now if people wish to see it :)

http://www.turboimagehost.com/album/4369/my_images

Last edited:
I would say the first or the last as a logo has to be instantly recognizeable even from a distance.
1 and 3 have a distinctive shape which will be part of the corporate identity.

the second picture is something you could use in brochures or so, but it takes more than a splitt second to recognize which makes it unsuitable as a logo.

I personally like the first one as it's very simple and attracts attention. :)

They are all nice though you could use them all but I'd say you should use a clear and quick to recognize image as your main one.

Maybe you can add another elemnt to the image.
maybe compose it of numbers? What else stands for technology?

Ohboy - Yes, the last to pictures are it :)

There is a slight difference in the 2 pics though.

The last one is the one my friend wants to use.

Although I like the 3 roses I posted in this thread

The other one is okay, but personally I'd go with the roses, because of the traditional romantic association of red roses standing for true love. It fits the theme of your business better.