2014 - Quantum Leap's 25th anniversary. Anyone doing a convention? ;)

I wish, but I have no idea what my situation will be at that time and therefore whether I'd be able to make it to one. This coming semester, I begin my second year as a senior at college... I have a long way to go, too, 'cause I've gotta finish my minor, which probably won't be 'til next fall, and then I plan to get a master's and, possibly, even a PhD.

It is quiet in here. Partly my fault as I can see the last time I was here was, oh, 2005. I am sad to see the once very active online community has shrunk. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone again, though. I think a convention for the 25th anniversary is a terrific idea!

A QL convention? That would be something! I'd definitely be up for it. Only it would probably take place in the US, which would make it a little difficult for me to attend. But, it does sound like a great idea.

A QL convention? That would be something! I'd definitely be up for it. Only it would probably take place in the US, which would make it a little difficult for me to attend. But, it does sound like a great idea.

I'd do everything I can to attend, but like you, might be a bit hard for me to get to the US from Oz :p

Probably an irony that it won't be in L.A. again, now that it's in driving distance for me. :lol I'm sort of on-and-off (though, as I've said before, I'd like to be more active), but I doubt I'll have the resources and transportation. Plus, I don't really like going to conventions by myself, and I'm afraid I'm the only Q.L. fan I know.

Probably an irony that it won't be in L.A. again, now that it's in driving distance for me. :lol I'm sort of on-and-off (though, as I've said before, I'd like to be more active), but I doubt I'll have the resources and transportation. Plus, I don't really like going to conventions by myself, and I'm afraid I'm the only Q.L. fan I know.

If anyone does a convention, it should definitely be held in L.A. It's the only way to get the stars there without having to pay their travel, etc. That's how we did it in '09 and it worked great.

If anyone does a convention, it should definitely be held in L.A. It's the only way to get the stars there without having to pay their travel, etc. That's how we did it in '09 and it worked great.

Ah. If it was in L.A. then I would actually consider attending. Again, it'd only be a few-hour drive if I left early enough, although my finances are tight at the moment, so that would still be an issue.

I would absolutely LOVE to go to a Quantum Leap convention. Seeing as they all seem to be held in the USA at the minute though, I won't hold my breath! Is there any chance of doing one in the UK?! I'd be there like a shot! :)

I would absolutely LOVE to go to a Quantum Leap convention. Seeing as they all seem to be held in the USA at the minute though, I won't hold my breath! Is there any chance of doing one in the UK?! I'd be there like a shot! :)

That would be great a convention it would be wonderful to make new memories

I agree with you completely! I am just sorry that I didn't know about this site or that convention until it was already over. It also helps that I live in SoCal and would be able to attend it!

I sure would like a chance to see Dean while he's still around.

So does anyone know if anythings in the works?