Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community

Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Forum (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Writing collaboration? (http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6436)

jassian 03-23-2015 05:18 AM

Writing collaboration?

To all you writers out there,

Anyone in for super slow paced collaboration? I for one work best in a team.:)

Please email me if you're intersted. Info@jassian.com. I got a few screen ideas, probably youtube based, I'd like to bounce off people. Maybe work together?
:hurray:

leaper1 03-24-2015 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jassian (Post 61596)
To all you writers out there,

Anyone in for super slow paced collaboration? I for one work best in a team.:)

Please email me if you're intersted. Info@jassian.com. I got a few screen ideas, probably youtube based, I'd like to bounce off people. Maybe work together?
:hurray:

Super slow is about my pace atm, but I'm up for a challenge! You still have my email addy, yeh?

jassian 03-24-2015 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leaper1 (Post 61601)
Super slow is about my pace atm, but I'm up for a challenge! You still have my email addy, yeh?

I believe so!
Was hoping to get you on the hook!
:cheers

Mrs. Mallard 03-25-2015 02:22 PM

Well, I would say super slow would be a little exaggerated atm... also I haven't written anything on QL yet, just started a little oneshot and even that seems to take ages to finish. Especially since it's one of the rare stories that I try to write in english. But I'm looking forward to reading whatever comes out of your project! The sooner the better, haha! :-)

leaper1 03-25-2015 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Mallard (Post 61607)
Well, I would say super slow would be a little exaggerated atm... also I haven't written anything on QL yet, just started a little oneshot and even that seems to take ages to finish. Especially since it's one of the rare stories that I try to write in english. But I'm looking forward to reading whatever comes out of your project! The sooner the better, haha! :-)

I've been writing Quantum Leap fanfiction for over 20 years! Gulp

You could do a lot worse than check out the Virtual Seasons hosted here at Al's Place. There are some amazing writers and awesome episodes (plus a couple I wrote LOL)

jassian 03-26-2015 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Mallard (Post 61607)

As I happen to know the classic pittfalls for Germans writing English, I could give it a test read for you if you like, once it's ready. :)

Mrs. Mallard 03-26-2015 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leaper1 (Post 61609)
I've been writing Quantum Leap fanfiction for over 20 years! Gulp

You could do a lot worse than check out the Virtual Seasons hosted here at Al's Place. There are some amazing writers and awesome episodes (plus a couple I wrote LOL)

That's an interesting idea. Looking forward to the experience, 5 seasons just wasn't enough for this wonderful series!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jassian (Post 61610)
As I happen to know the classic pittfalls for Germans writing English, I could give it a test read for you if you like, once it's ready. :)

I will definitely get back to that offer, thank you very much! :-) But it might take a while until I'm even halfway finished. These characters always seem to have a mind of their own ;-)

jassian 03-26-2015 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Mallard (Post 61612)
I will definitely get back to that offer, thank you very much! :-) But it might take a while until I'm even halfway finished. These characters always seem to have a mind of their own ;-)

Aren't those the best ones?:D

jassian 03-27-2015 05:38 AM

Btw, this would have to be original.

Mrs. Mallard 03-27-2015 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jassian (Post 61620)
Btw, this would have to be original.

Original what? You mean, my own text, not a translation/someone elses work? Or "original characters" as in Sam/Al with no OCs?

jassian 03-27-2015 11:59 AM

As in, nothing that's copyrighted by someone else, sorry if that was confusing.
So no ql or anything, just a completely new thing.
(Doesn't mean it can't be inspired by things that came before. )
:)

jassian 04-19-2015 02:46 AM

Helen? Are you still in? I've narrowed down the concept. :)

leaper1 04-19-2015 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jassian (Post 61668)
Helen? Are you still in? I've narrowed down the concept. :)

What do you need?

jassian 04-19-2015 05:17 AM

Another creative mind to dream up stories and help make it solid. :)

jassian 10-19-2015 10:06 AM

Just a headsup. All's currently on hold, due to baby about to pop up end of this year. :)

leaper1 10-19-2015 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jassian (Post 61821)
Just a headsup. All's currently on hold, due to baby about to pop up end of this year. :)

Congratulations on your impending event! Keep us posted.

TVNewsCam 10-22-2015 03:01 PM

I've been trying to write my crossover fanfic for almost 15 years now, so slow paced collaboration will definitely be helpful. Count me in.