Howdy!

whit

Project QL Intern
I've roamed this site a million times...at least...and have only just now gotten around to posting anything. I thought it might be nice to bump into a few folks who share some of the same interests as me...i.e...Quantum Leap (My personal #1 favorite t.v. show of all time:) ). I've recruited several new fans who had never even heard of the show before I brought it to their attention. I just dropped in a DVD and watched the magic happen. Before I knew it, they were demanding more!! Thank goodness for the DVD releases...(mostly..lol)!
It's more than great how this site has been keeping it all alive, and carrying on with some of the greatest characters ever written into t.v. land.
I used to say, "I was with Quantum Leap from begining to end!" But now I find that there really hasn't been an end yet and am proud to now proclaim, "I was with Quantum Leap from the very begining, and am still with it to this day:) !"
Great site, everybody and I'm happy to meet you all!!
Adam.

May I be the first to welcome you to this great site for a great programme.
I'm the resident :wacko Brit, and I look forward to discussing QL (and anything else) with you.

Pull up a barstool and sit a spell. The first Rodbeer is on me!
:cheers

And may I be the Second!

Always great to see that you can turn people to QL Fandom with the flick of a DVD remote..... I look forward to seeing you around and hearing your lowdown on the greatest tv show ever! - :)

Welcome to the board! We here like to think that Quantum Leap doesn't have an end, either. Or at least, not the ending that we were given. And glad to hear you're converting people to the cause. The more fans, the better!