View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 02:17 AM   #23
Scotophor
Waiting Room Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by feldon30 View Post
The topic is certainly welcome here. Sadly we seem to get just a few visitors per month these days.

And I am horrified to see how restrictive the Attachment settings were configured. I've gone through and increased the limit per user to 100MB and the file size for each JPG/JPEG to 384kb and 1600 x 1200. I hope that is enough for your needs. I absolutely agree that images should be attached rather than remotely hosted as links break quickly over time.
Thank you very much, that should be plenty! Before I get to working on that move though, a teaser-

As it turns out, knowing the true manufacturer and their part numbers for the LEDs really is helpful, though not quite as helpful as I had hoped. Here are some more of my recent acquisitions. The red one is equal to Cal West / CAL-PAK #CP-57, of which I believe a cluster of two was carved into a ramp shape and placed on the props above the top edge of the battery. The green one is equal to CAL-PAK #CP-56, which were installed in a cluster of five at the top center of the props. (Again, the thumbnails appear broken but clicking them brings up the images normally.):
CP-56.jpg CP-57.jpg

Last edited by Scotophor; 11-04-2015 at 07:44 PM.
Scotophor is offline   Reply With Quote