Quantum Leap Blueprints

feldon30

Forum Technician
Jul 13, 2005
SC
Here's a little Christmas treat that I put together. The Quantum Leap blueprints are displayed in a series of closeups. It's not possible to view them as a single, high-res blueprint.

I have glued together the first set of blueprints (4 snapshots) into a single large image.

This took over an 1 hour in Photoshop of resizing and brightening and cleanup and trying to remove the menu elements (the menu bar) without losing too much image.

The sequel to this will take a bit longer since it's 7 snapshots which are all different sizes.

Click for Large Version (1300 x 1000)

Last edited:
I figure everyone who wanted to buy the Season 5 DVD of Quantum Leap has already done so, so Universal won't get to upset about me putting this out there...

Actually this is an extra thanks - although the packaging on R2 likes to think its shiny innards have blueprints on, they don't :realmad . So thanks for letting all us unlucky R2 buyers see what we're missing!

You know what would be really cool (not saying that this isn't cool at all!) but I think someone should make a map of the PQL complex, according to the way it's supposed to be constructed within abandoned caverns. (I think that's canon, yes?) And show all ten levels plus the two above ground.

I think that'd be cool. ^.^

That, and an updated wristlink design.