BTTF The Ride ON DVD!

Avilos

Project QL Intern
Nov 22, 2008
Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
The new 2 disc special edition DVD of Back to the Future has The Ride footage on it. BTTF The Ride closed last year in Univsral Studios Hollywood and in Florida.

But now it lives on! All the footage created for the Ride is included. With all the preshow monitor footage too. All together its about 30 minutes long. Its very well presented. Including the dashboard of the time machine which has a video monitor of Doc Brown while the Ride film was playing.

I have watched and thoroughly enjoyed Back to the Future, but I've never seen either sequel, or knew that there was a amusement park ride named and based after the movie. I suppose I learn something new everyday. 8o

Yes, definitely watch all three!

THis was the greatest trilogy of movies ever made.

2 and 3 were shot back to back. So the whole think works as a single story. It was planned out very well. With a lot of foreshadowing in the 2nd movie for the 3nd.

I very biased on this topic of course. I am as big a fan of the BTTF films as I am of Quantum Leap. In fact BTTF sparked a huge interest in me for Time Travel stories. Which was the reason I watched QL in the first place.

Please do and let us know what you think of them :)

Sure thing. It may take a while though, since I don't seem to have a free hour and a half to watch movies lately, and I just received the movie W. as a gift, and am going to watch that next. But I sure will when I do, Jassian.

Yeah i think 2 wins by a noselength with me too.
Although 1 is still a classic :)