Newbie from Monterrey, Mexico

DBuentel

Project QL Intern
Dec 4, 2006
Hello folks,

Ok, have to accept it. The first time Quantum's Leap pilot (Genesis) was shown on TV it was kind of boring for me, I even didn't see it completely, probably because I was 18 and was just a teenager looking for action shows. Guess what? I was wrong!!!

Now I have doubled my age, I am 36 and have just bought the fifth season, I had to drive 2 hrs. to the US border to buy it, and don't care at all. For this show I can do more, definetly I will be at the Leap Back 2009 convention (hope God let me).

I just finished watching the season and there is nothing as hard to see the last episode (Mirror Image) it's been several years since I saw it, I have seen it just once and this is the second time I see it and won't lie to you folks, it makes me cry, Donald didn't say it but I can't help but think that Sam is dead...

I do believe in friendship as one of the greatest gifts we have in life and Sam giving his own life to make Al's life better is a wonderful thing. And seeing the shot with them both at the end, really breaks me.

I am glad to join you folks at Al's Place and hope that from now on we can stay in touch for many years more.

Take care guys and God bless...

PS. Who is in the last photo (Donald and his Dad)?

Daniel Buentello
Monterrey, Mexico

Welcome to Al's Place, Daniel

I'm not sure if we have any other fans from Mexico, but we come from all over.
I'm the resident :wacko Brit.

Good to have you aboard.

Hey, and a Warm Welcome to the Board from me! ;)

I'm over in the UK but a lot of the users are from the US, Germany and Australlia, so welcome to the club!

PS: I'm pretty sure that the people in the photo beside the aeroplane are Donald and his Dad but someone else will have to confirm.