The Cheer-leaping Squad!!!

What do you most expect at next year's event?

• Total voters
Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry.... (Rimmer)
I just have one more

Lister: What does it feel like?
Rimmer: Death? It's like being on holiday with a group of Germans.

Shall we ask Classical Theories when he gets back if its true???
:roflmao:

Now apart from getting wasted in Marissa and Bex hotel room during the Quantum Leaps Drinking game.. what ELSE are we all looking forward to. Here's a good question. Apart from Dean :bow and Scott, :bow and the committee :bow (not necessarily in that order) - who's next on your list of MUST MEET!!! and why.

ris768 said:
Now that Marc is out of the country I feel I can bring this up...

I checked out the poll results and discovered that only one person is not expecting "a great program". Even more disturbing was to find out that person is Classical Theories.

Isn't he the MC?
Does Marc know something we don't know?
Should I be worried?
Do I spend too much time over analysing things?
How can I make the next 347 days go faster other than time travelling?

YO! Just because I'm out of the country doesn't mean I'm not dead! LOL

Yes ris768, you're definitely over analyzing things. I think I set this thing up so that everyone can only pick 3 things (I think). Of course it will be a great program!!! OK? Now go back to bed! :)

Classical Theories said:
YO! Just because I'm out of the country doesn't mean I'm not dead! LOL

Yes ris768, you're definitely over analyzing things. I think I set this thing up so that everyone can only pick 3 things (I think). Of course it will be a great program!!! OK? Now go back to bed! :)

Yay! Marc is alive! :hurray:

I can't wait to meet you Marc, and not because I need someone to tell me when to go to bed.

:cheers Hope you can join our QL Drinking Game:stupid

Classical Theories said:
I'm sitting in the hotel with my laptop working on our program with our tech crew so be careful. I am everywhere.

Oh good grief, i just read this before going to bed, now I'm going to have nightmares....... but seriously its nice to know you can still pop in even when you are busy and abroad :hurray:

the only things i'm looking forward to is getting to meet all you nutters,lol and dean and scott hopefully, and see los angeles as i've never been to the states before so it will be a very good experience for me :)
first thing i'm doing when i get there is to head straight to pizza hut while i'm waiting to check in as i be hungry for pizza,lmao

EmmaCMF said:
I stand corrected, Naggin! Over here in England, those cute, fluffy little marsupials are called Koala bears too, so we're just as guilty of mangling the mother tongue. :)

Na ah Em - I know them as Koala's - they is not bears, I thought everyone knew this (well maybe apart from American's but ya know what they're like)

Ok, I will say this once and only once!!!

As the official Australian moderator I now declare....

The next person who mentions 'koala' and/or 'bears' in a post will be chopped up into tiny little pieces and be fed to feral crocodiles!!

Your post will be deleted and what is left of you will by hung by your toe nails from the hills hoist and be beaten with a cricket bat autographed by Shane Warne!!!!

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!!

Do not test me....... I AM SERIOUS!!!!

Classical Theories said:
OH! And btw, why are there so many freakin' Aussies and Brits invading my country? When did you guys get cable? You better be wearing red, white and blue when you get off that plane or I'm calling Simon Cowell and Paul Hogan <real American heroes> to start kicking some butt

Why - do you wander around wearing red, white n blue? Same colours on your flag so obviously I wont be wearing those - dont want things to get confused ;-)
Ha re Simon Cowell, firstly, he'd be on the brits side (haven't you EVER seen him?) and secondly he's English, he doesn't kick butt, he may whoop your arse but NEVER ever kicks butt not that he's a very physical man, he's much more verbal & if started I think on that count I could probably take him - believe me I'm a pretty good match, when it comes downt o it I'm a force to be reckoned with (we'll fight them on the beaches and all that) :)

Ok, I will say this once and only once!!!

As the official Australian moderator I now declare....

The next person who mentions 'koala' and/or 'bears' in a post will be chopped up into tiny little pieces and be fed to feral crocodiles!!

your post will be deleted and what is left of you will by hung by your toe nails from the hills hoist and be beaten with a cricket bat autographed by Shane Warne!!!!

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!!

(in a pirate voice) Oi Oi Oi Cap'n!

mand said:
the only things i'm looking forward to is getting to meet all you nutters,lol and dean and scott hopefully, and see los angeles as i've never been to the states before so it will be a very good experience for me :)
first thing i'm doing when i get there is to head straight to pizza hut while i'm waiting to check in as i be hungry for pizza,lmao

Yay I don't think we've ever met before - have you ever been to a con? I'm looking forward to going to the US again - (I like it there, even with all those strange American people) and meeting up with all the friends I've not seen in soooo long. Why on earth would ya go to Pizza hut though - it's so generic, you can get it anywhere - 'Pizza Uno' is better if ya wanna go for a chain. After the long flight first thing you should be heading for is the bar - what's the matter with ya, don't let the Brit side down (we have to make up for Em being tee-total)

Bexter said:

Your post will be deleted and what is left of you will by hung by your toe nails from the hills hoist and be beaten with a cricket bat autographed by Shane Warne!!!!

WHO??

manu said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shane_Warne

Also known as 'horney warnie'. Legendary Australian leg spinner and also sender of excessive erotic text messages to women other than his (now ex) wife. :censored Often the headline of British tabloids and not someone you’d want to be accidentally locked in a room with if you were even slightly classed as ‘a bit of crumpet’.

Need I say more!!! :p

Bexter said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shane_Warne

Also known as 'horney warnie'. Legendary Australian leg spinner and also sender of excessive erotic text messages to women other than his (now ex) wife. :censored Often the headline of British tabloids and not someone you’d want to be accidentally locked in a room with if you were even slightly classed as ‘a bit of crumpet’.

Need I say more!!! :p

Oh one of those - I'm well versed with handling myself with blokes like that - I work with paramedics!

manu said:
Yay I don't think we've ever met before - have you ever been to a con? I'm looking forward to going to the US again - (I like it there, even with all those strange American people) and meeting up with all the friends I've not seen in soooo long. Why on earth would ya go to Pizza hut though - it's so generic, you can get it anywhere - 'Pizza Uno' is better if ya wanna go for a chain. After the long flight first thing you should be heading for is the bar - what's the matter with ya, don't let the Brit side down (we have to make up for Em being tee-total)

nope we havent met before, this will be my first convention, i totally love pizza hut and always it always fills me up,lol
i dont drink much as i'm very sentative to alcho, only need 2 bottles of vodka ice and i end up being tired and tispy,lol

manu said:
Yay I don't think we've ever met before - have you ever been to a con? I'm looking forward to going to the US again - (I like it there, even with all those strange American people) and meeting up with all the friends I've not seen in soooo long.

Is there anything in particular about this con that you are looking forward to? besides it being in the US? how many other quantum leap cons have you been to?

mand said:
nope we havent met before, this will be my first convention, i totally love pizza hut and always it always fills me up,lol
i dont drink much as i'm very sentative to alcho, only need 2 bottles of vodka ice and i end up being tired and tispy,lol

Good grief -you need some training lass! ;-)

Bexter said:
Is there anything in particular about this con that you are looking forward to? besides it being in the US? how many other quantum leap cons have you been to?

This'll be my 5th (I think) my 3rd in the U.S The two things I'm looking forward to mostare meeting up with people I know (both attendees & guests) and photography as I've missed that sooooo much since an injury prevented me for a couple of years and have only just slowly started clicking again. Oh & a 3rd one - introducing a newbie to it all, we had a newbie with us last time & it's like seeing it all with fresh eyes. Oh & really looking forward to going back to San Francisco (after the convention) and visiting Chicago for the first time (before the con) - Yeah I know I can't count! Trying to think of two more things to round it up to a neat half dz - ermmm oh First aid duty (eh, Em?)
Oh and Virgin vodka (yeah, I know strictly speaking not about the con but it is onthe way 'to' the con & may have to buy a bottle for whilst there)

yeah just the small bottles,
i'm very sentitive to alcho, last time i had 2 pints of fosters and 1 small bottles of vodka ice and it made me soo ill that i went tempory blind and lose the use of my legs and felt really sick, took me 5 hours sleep b4 i felt any better woke up that morning with my pj top wrapped around my neck, oops, alcho affects my asthma thats why what happened last time after i drank, so now i know where my limit is and not drink anymore when i get to that limit, plus i wotn have much money to spend on alcho when i come over

ris768 said:
Ok my hopes and expectations.

Expectations - meeting Scott and Dean in person, preferably not naked, unless we can leap back 20 years, afterall their bodies are not what they used to be!

Hopes - I would love to meet two actresses that appeared in QL episodes. One was Kiki in "Nowhere to Run" and the other was Vanessa in "Leaping of the Shrew". I wouldn't mind meeting Bruce McGill - I loved his characters in Genesis and Mirror Image.

I want to add another actress to my hopes list - Tia Carrere

How are you going with my hopes Brian? :drool

Sorry I haven't been around much and sorry for the blatantness of this post but I felt really honored about this and if any of you ever really wanted to know what goes on in this thick head of mine, the following link might help. :nut

I had the honor of being interviewed during my last event and I thought I'd share. Please don't read between the lines here. I'm actually shy.
:angel

I just wish there were interviews for each and every one of you now that you will have an advantage over me. I'm letting a very small percentage of who I am into print. Don't think this gives you the permisson to pinch me on the butt now!
:moon

Should I take out an insurance policy? :blackeye

Enjoy.

http://eguide-online.de/eguide/index.php?seite=artikel&aktion=show&modus=detail&id2=310#english