Mirror Image Anniversary!

I didn't start watching QL until two years ago on April 22, 2005. On this day that Mirror Image aired I was about 7 (it was 93 right?). I wish I had been a fan sooner so that I could have possibly attended the cons but I look forward to this one in 09.

Happy Anniversary Mirror Image. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Fourteen years - and still that ending is no easier to watch! :cry

It may have been the end of the original airings - but it was by no means the end of Quantum Leap!

Re-runs, Virtual Episodes, Conventions, Forums, Fanfiction - all help to keep this great series alive in our hearts and minds, and bring us all together.

:hurray::hurray::hurray: for another year of Quantum Leap!

Gosh, Mirror Image, the episode I blame for my dismal GCSE maths result. MI aired the night before my exam, and I got no sleep because I was so upset! Of course, it aired in June (I think!) '94 over here in the , so it's the 13th Anniversary for us Brits.

EmmaCMF said:
Gosh, Mirror Image, the episode I blame for my dismal GCSE maths result. MI aired the night before my exam, and I got no sleep because I was so upset! Of course, it aired in June (I think!) '94 over here in the , so it's the 13th Anniversary for us Brits.

Yes, I'm positive it was '94, because I was in my first year of secondary school (year 7) and I was 12. I was in tears at school the next day.

May 5th....well fortunately it's Cinco de Mayo so one can watch it and anesthetize oneself. :roflol

It was ITV3 tonight and I balled my eyes out!!! :(

So, I went to rehersals with bloodshot eyes! I mentioned to someone why, my eyes were bloodshot. And she said "I didn't know he didn't return home." and I was like "Ooops! I'm sorry, oh boy!!!" Trying to say sorry a billion times.

Id just watched M.I.A. and when i turned off my DVD player Mirror Image was showing on ITV3. I thought that was a really cool coincidence because of the link between the two episodes, but I didnt watch it though as im rewatching the whole series in order, and havnt got series 3 or 5 on DVD (im waiting for my birthday), so didnt want to get out of order... plus i always end up in tears too.

ok you are going to hate me for this, but yesterday i watched the ql last episode for 4 rth time thanks to itv hehe. And when at the end of the show they said ,dr beckett never returned home and came the credits, i WANTED TO LAUPH.IT was the first time that i was thinking what a stupid ending.are they serious???? but this is something that has bothered everyone the last 14 years..

then there's the fact that they mispelled "Beckett" as "Becket."

I don't know why they didn't go with the more ambiguous "The end?" card used in the alternate ending. I was SO PO'd about the ending to this series.

Yeah, that last card really is ruinous in soooooooo many ways. The alternate ending could have put a much happier/hopeful spin on the finale than what was used.