Al's Wardrobe

LunarCrystal

Project QL Intern
Mar 20, 2006
U.S.
Has anyone tried cataloging Al's wardrobe yet? I'm thinking of taking that on as a project, starting with season one.

Thoughts?

T.e.a.

The T.E.A. has been done on if not all the episodes, many of them. These were done by fans and are pretty good although they are not absolutely perfect (since the people doing them are HUMAN BEINGS that shouldn't be a surprise...human's by their very nature sometimes make unintentional errors. Heck, as far as I know there's only been ONE perfect human on this earth...ant that assessment is based on faith.)

So, perhaps you could look at what's been done there and make suggestions for any potential corrections.

Aha, yes, after posting my inquiry, I searched the episode guide and found that each episode has a section dedicated to Al's wardrobe. It's a start for what I have in mind. I'm thinking of building a catalogue of all his clothes/outfits to put on a website with photographic references. You know, for people that need a resource for various fiction.

Even if it's not for any other use than just amusement, I think it'd be fun to do. And now that all the seasons are released on DVD, I can capture nice high res shots of all the clothes.

I am a costuming geek. heh.

This sounds like a neat idea - especially the photos. It's going to be a massive undertaking, though, and I wish you luck.

Let me know when you get pictures of Al in the black outfit from 'Killin' Time.'

LadyKayoss said:
Let me know when you get pictures of Al in the black outfit from 'Killin' Time.'
That's what I was trying to do when I hit the stumbling block I described in the "Screen Cap" thread.