Need More Names... Please

:realmadThere was a television series called All The Small Things and despite averaging over 4 million viewers per episode... the BBC have decided not to do a second series!:realmad

(Not many people will have seen the show but even though...)
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/keep-all-the-small-things-going

Well, that's unfortunate, I guess, but... it happens. And I'm not trying to "discourage" you or anything, but with all the years I've been online, I've learned that signing petitions through this medium never really makes that much of a difference, so, maybe some will sign, but I'm telling you this so you don't be surprised if nothing happens at all.

Well, that's unfortunate, I guess, but... it happens. And I'm not trying to "discourage" you or anything, but with all the years I've been online, I've learned that signing petitions through this medium never really makes that much of a difference, so, maybe some will sign, but I'm telling you this so you don't be surprised if nothing happens at all.

I know, but I'm still trying. :angel

I know, but I'm still trying. :angel

If you really want to try, do what Leapers did at the end of season 3, when they were going to originally cancel the show (consult the Al's Place video library if you don't know what I'm talking about). Extreme? Old? Ridiculous? It is NOT. You want a real response? Mail a letter (not e-mail, but mail), and encourage everyone else (those who love that show) to do the same thing. Sitting there in front of your computer and signing petitions that can be easily faked as many times as you can imagine by just one person is going to get you nowhere. I've never seen that show, but do you think it is worth it? Then try. Really try. There are many ways, and, in cases like this, the Internet should be the very last option, in my opinion.