Where's Scott Now?

Sam's Crow

Project QL Intern
Jun 12, 2008
Liverpool, England
I know Scott Bakula has been in quite a few things since Quantum Leap but is he doing anything now? If so, what is he doing? Has he made any appearences in shows recently or what?

Yes, they recently finished shooting The Informant. It's due to be released next March.

Wikipedia described it as a "dark comedy thriller", and it is based on a book by the same name. I would send the link, but I glanced far enough into it to know that the ending is given away, but I didn't finish it, so if and probably when I watch it, I'm only mildly informed.

He was in one episode of Boston Legal. The episode title is "Glow In the Dark".

Other series that Scott has recently guested in include four episodes of "State Of the Union" on Showtime, one episode of "American Body Shop" on Comedy Central, and two epsides of "The New Adventures of Old Christine" on CBS.

"The Informant" is based on the a true story - the Lysine price fixing that Archer Daniels Midland was involved in in the early '90's. The movie is slated to have a March 2009 release.

Oh, right. You get the stuff on the channel True Movies (which at least half of them aren't even based on a true story) and then you get the good stuff that comes out in cinemas more recently based on a REAL story.

Believe it or not, I used to watch "The New Adventures of Old Christine", until it came on at the same time as "Who's the Boss?" (an ex-ION show). But if I hadn't watched "Who's the Boss?" I would have stopped watching ION, and then I wouldn't have watched Quantum Leap and I wouldn't have known who Scott Bakula was. Either way, I wouldn't have won. Oh, and I wouldn't have meet everyone here either.

re: where's scott?

ohboy said:
Believe it or not, I used to watch "The New Adventures of Old Christine", until it came on at the same time as "Who's the Boss?" (an ex-ION show). But if I hadn't watched "Who's the Boss?" I would have stopped watching ION, and then I wouldn't have watched Quantum Leap and I wouldn't have known who Scott Bakula was. Either way, I wouldn't have won. Oh, and I wouldn't have meet everyone here either.

yeah but the funny thing is that scott's ex wife was on who's the boss as a guest star. still trying to remember which one i saw...who's the boss is way better than christine except for when scott was on and it was funny.

You see, I've watched ION for two years, starting in late 2006. ION shifts their shows quite regularly, and I was wathching it originally because "Mama's Family" was dropped from TBS and moved to ION. I only watched it at 8:00, until "The Wonder Years" came on. After the first run, ION advertised "Who's the Boss?" Finally, when "Who's the Boss?" was almost over, they brought "The Drew Carrey Show", a show that I used to watch back on TBS. When "The Drew Carrey Show" was almost through its run, "Quantum Leap" was advertised. So to be more exact, if "Mama's Family" wasn't moved to ION, then I would have never watched "Quantum Leap".

I just hope that "Mama's Family" comes back to the station someday <hint, hint>.

Now excuse me, I have to catch my breath.

i discovered quantum leap after i saw back to the future part ii at home. i really loved michael j fox and thought maybe i was going to watch the tv version of it. (hey i was 8) i found that scott was actually "a cute actor that grandpa had his tv show matlock" (he was on the power brokers come to find out) then i gave ql a try because once again the intrigue of time travel alluded me and i fell in "love" with scott bakula and michael j. fox...the rest are the results of these connections.

not really but...

i think that is just an urban legend personally. i liked time travel when i was a little kid so i gave quantum leap a try. then i fell in love with michael and scott.

ohboy said:
So you found him on "Back to the Future II"?