Has Sam ever ticked you off?

laestrella said:
my sentiments exactly Bexter. you're right. that's why i loved quantum leap so much, it makes us think and react to ways which we would never have thought possible. to quote scott bakula, "i learned from those people; i developed relationships with people i wouldn't have been able to embrace." i think that sums it up for me. anyone agree?

Wholeheartedly!
Especially since QL has led to me developing relationships with a lot of really special people all over the world!

BTW - I love you guys. :cheers

leaper1 said:
Especially since QL has led to me developing relationships with a lot of really special people all over the world!

I could agree with that. I've only been here about 2 1/2 months (something like that), and I've seen how nice everyone is, and have become friends with a couple members in particular.

Plus, to the post of laestrella, and I have gotten more of a world view, since I don't really know anybody outside of town.

ohboy said:
I could agree with that. I've only been here about 2 1/2 months (something like that), and I've seen how nice everyone is, and have become friends with a couple members in particular.

This forum is like a big family really. Everyone is so nice to each other and no one has made a remark to deliberatley hurt anyone (as far as I know). Maybe Quantum Leap only attracts some of the people in this world who aren't :censored . Ohboy and Leaper 1 are right.

Hi Guys
I haven't caught up with much here last few weeks since my worlds turned upside down!! It is a wonderful website and Quantum Leap is a wonderful show because its all about 'righting wrongs' and what could be more wonderful than that! I've been a bit out of it and not read many posts as I can't eat or sleep but despite that I'm happier than I've been for so long I can't remember! Not to mention rather thinner!! I put on some jeans that I've kept 'just in case' since 1994 but also because I bought them in England and they are kinda like a keepsake. Anyway they fit!! OMGsh!!

If it's one thing that is so good about this site is that everyone is sooooooooooooo nice :)

I hope I do not offend in saying this and I don't mean to :)

But there was a forum I used recently where the people were not very nice to each other. And the moderators thought nothing of it!

For me, if it's one thing that makes a forum a good one, is the people that use it :)

Quantum Leap is a brilliant show and that makes this site great. But it is the nice people that use it that makes it even more great!

And I think thats what QL is about. All the nice things in life that can happen.

Like Sam helping people. Always solving problems in a nice manner. Being nice towards people no matter what happens.

Anyway, I better stop bambling on :)

I hope I make sense everyone!

:)