QL Fanfilm Underway!

Thank you

Thank you all so much for taking the time to watch this. I really appreciate your time and thoughts... I just hope I do the fanbase good, and provide decent material.

Yes Jassian, I used stock footage for the landscape shot. I'm also using stock for shots of Paris and DC.

Thanks for the compliments too, Brian. But I always look at it and ask myself what I can do to make it better... but I reached a point where I was satisfied with it, and went with it. I will say that this new trailer makes the first one look cheap! :lol

It was a real blessing to have Deborah Pratt's voice in this too. I was soooooooooooo excited to add her voice to the show, and a bit surreal to EQ her voice as I went along... it made me think 'wow, who would have thought I would be doing this say, 18 years ago.' Very cool!!

Thanks again folks. But its all FOR THE FANS!! I'm glad just to be a part of it.

Chris :)

Man things like this make me wish I didn't have to use a proxy to access the site. Will try to get on when I get home though. I really want to see this.

Here's an unofficial, yet pretty good looking movie credit sequence I created on my board:

Starring:
Joshua Ramsey as Dr. Samuel Beckett
Ed Ernstes as Rear Admiral Albert Calavicci
Niki Hurrle Warner as Meredith Jamieson

RACSO FILMS presents a CHRISTOPHER ALLEN film JOSHUA RAMSEY ED ERNSTES NIKI HURRLE WARNER in
QUANTUM LEAP: A LEAP TO DI FOR​
Co-Starring DAVID GRANT BRIGGS DENNIS CROSSWHITE LADONNA PETTIJOHN HEATHER LAPHAM KUHN and CHELSEA MARIE ROGERS as Princess Diana SPECIAL GUEST STARS BETH HORN and DEBORAH PRATT as Ziggy BASED ON QUANTUM LEAP CREATED BY DONALD P. BELLISARIO EXECUTIVE PRODUCER DAVID GRANT BRIGGS WRITTEN PRODUCED and DIRECTED BY CHRISTOPHER ALLEN

[Edited for content on 1/22/09 at 1140 hrs EST]

~Steve B.

Last edited:
Yes, those credits are VERY unofficial, Steve. :) Not sure why you posted that, but in order to keep things clear and not to confuse anyone, this was not produced "with" Inverted Staircase Productions or MagicHouse Productions, nor was/is Deborah Pratt an executive consultant. DPB got IMDb credit due to his creation of the characters, yes, but was never involved with this particular production. I know you said they are your credits, but I have to make sure that your posting does not start to confuse the fanbase or anyone else.

The most accurate full credit sheet can be found on the film's poster, or on IMBd, located here.

Thanks!

QL-poster5.jpg

No it was the QL project(no pun intended) that I was reading from. I mis- read the part about the Magic House Productions(they provided assistance but they were not officially involved with the QL fan-film. The same holds true for the other production company/group. Inverted Staircase.

Sorry for the confusion and again Chris thank you for the awesome job you and everyone at RACSO did for this magnificent production. :cheers:hurray:

~Steve B.

P.S. A Time For The Heart star Chris Spurgin makes his return as well! :) And in a time travel film no less!

Awesome trailer! Looks top-notch!!!!!!

I can't wait for the internet release (convention not happening for me) :)

WELL DONE! Bravo!

All right finally got to see it and man I can't wait till April 18th. Wish I could see it at the convention but will settle for the internet. It looks really professional too and man everything looks like the show. Great job on it.

Thanks to everyone for watching this, and helping build up excitement for our big screening in LA, and on our website!

I am about 20 minutes into editing the actual show, and am very happy with what I see. Of course, there are spots I wish I could go back and re-do, but that's just me. LOL

Thanks again!!

Chris
:)

I guess that's the way it always is :)
Happy editing! Editing QL. That must be soooooo cool!
Awesome sound post in the trailer btw! :)

A Winner!!

Well, this thing just keeps getting better and better... last night during the Super Bowl, one of our actors in this QL film, Don Becker, who plays a Presidential Adviser, was in the WINNING Super Bowl ad from Doritos!! Here is the URL.

But anyway, the winning ad came from here in Indiana, and from my part of the state!! Wow!! They won a million dollars on top of that too!! How cool is that!!

Congrads!!

Chris, I can't tell you how brilliant I think that this trailer looked. You have done such an amazing job, and I really hope that at the convention it gets the standing ovation it deserves.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the convention, but I can't wait for the Internet Premiere. Thank you so much for everything that you've done for the fans.

Thank you!!

Thanks for the great compliments, guys. That's awesome... I'm glad you like it... after all, its for ALL OF US!!! 16 years is long enough to wait for new material, and hopefully (with your help), we'll show Universal and NBC just ONE more reason to take a look at this unique, high concept show.

Yes you're right, Ziggysego, I can't sell you a DVD, but it will be free on the internet and will have good quality files available to download.
You actually can get a DVD though with our Associate Producer program.

And folks, there is still time to get your name on this... if you thought the trailer was good, then why not get in on the action and help us out? Become an Associate Producer and be a part of this landmark production!!

And thanks to the three of you who have become a part of that! Your donations have helped us out tremendously!

:roflmao:THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! :roflmao:

Chris