View Single Post
Old 11-21-2002, 10:16 PM   #2
SueJBakula

Post 7
Thread Heading: NO FAIR!!

Date: 07/08/1999

Yeah yeah it's wonderful that Al gets his wife back and everything, but what about SAM?!?! He's got a wife and a daughter floating somewhere in the future. What would it hurt if they actually let Sam go home??? Nothing. It would hurt nothing. And I'm sure a lot more people would be a lot happier. *grins* Sam included.
~*Callie*~

Reply 1: You have to see it this way.......

Every day people are geting spearated from there family. some die, some get lost, but at least Sam is doing good wile he is gone.
And if Sam wanted to, he could go home, but he want's to help people. And i would understand if i was a son or brother or anything of sam, and i would be proud.

Reply 2: reply to fishbone

Fishbone, I liked your reply.

I agree, they really played out that Don Quixote metaphore. Sam has the demented need to help everyone, solve every problem. He's a great man and sacraficed a lot in the name of helping others. We should admire his commitment.

Kristi

Reply 4: reply to Fishbone and CallieSkye
Date: 09/15/2000

I so agree with CallieSkye!!! Don't you guys think Sam has done enough good. He's been leaping around for basically five years and has helped everyone but himself. He deserves a break, and with all the good he has done, God or whoever is leaping him should at least do some good for him. It's only fair, and I don't want to hear that life isn't fair. For someone who has done so much good it darn well should be!!! (Sorry I'm just really emotional about all this!!)

Reply 5: Maybe some day
Date: 07/18/2002

Sam might come back in the movie, you never know
monica