View Single Post
Old 11-21-2002, 10:23 PM   #9
SueJBakula

Post 18:

Thread Heading: Maybe the bartender is...

Date: 07/09/1999

Hah! Made you look at my post to see who I would say.
Sorry in a weird mood due to a lack of sleep.

I thought of a few things I will bring up...

1. Some people are now saying that Al (observer) is the bartender.
Hmmm... I never thought of that. So I re-watched it, and now that I think of it the bartender did have a personality closer to Al C's
So maybe after they (project QL) couldnt locate Sam in the future. Al leaped himself and found himself as the bartender. He did offer Staphoff some beer, and Staphoff never drinks beer. He drinks pepsi. Both Als gave Ziggy the nickname.

2. Maybe Staphoff is an Angel. In Its a Wonderful Leap, Angelita tells Al that only He will remember her cause he is not from that time. So Since Sam is not from that time maybe the bartender is not either

3. THis is off the subject but this is the only eps I have seen Pepsi in Staphoff is drinking it. In a lot of other eps, you can see a Coke sign in the background. Just something I noticed my friends and I have a cola debate going.

Reply 1: reply
Date: 07/13/1999

re: Staphoff is an angel

Ooo, good idea. I don't go much for the idea of angels amung us, but it was good thinking drawing in other canon ideas like that. In other words, linking Angelita to Staphoff.

I think I noticed a lot of Coca Cola in other eps. Shows and movies do that a lot, put their sponsers' products in the show. I guess Pepsi sponsered Mirror Image.

Kristi
Reply 2: Fitting
Date: 03/02/2001

Fitting that pepsi would sponser that wang episode.
Reply 3: Fitting
Date: 03/02/2001

Fitting that pepsi would sponser that wang episode.