Another theory on mirror image

naggindragon said:
My guess is that Sam subconsciously chose his birthdate because he knew Al would find him...
ooh yeah, but how could he even subcontiously have anticipated leaping as himself and thus needing to make sure he was in an easy date to find him?

As for Term180's question about where he went after he left Beth; my theory is that he leaped out and now he is somewhere lost as himself I guess because what other need would there be for Sammy Jo to leap in the potential movie.

Sam Beckett Fan said:
ooh yeah, but how could he even subcontiously have anticipated leaping as himself and thus needing to make sure he was in an easy date to find him?

It's the same principle of him leaping himself around the whole time... He never consciously knew where he was going, but subconsciously he did.

naggindragon said:
It's the same principle of him leaping himself around the whole time... He never consciously knew where he was going, but subconsciously he did.

Ok I see what you are saying. Its like my theory "How Does Sam End Up Where He Is?" The thread is still around somewhere.