View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 11:06 PM   #158
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Aww Sorry to burst your bubble there Chris, it was a good suggestion and like I said I almost made it myself but remembered at the last second.

And thanx Helen, I understand what you are trying to say but since we all respect each other here and I have never witnessed an attack here in the whole two years I have been around. (There is one exception but I was the victum and all I did was make a comment in their thread about an illegal activity they wanted to do on their website and they attacked me like a pack of wolves fighting over a single scrap of meat. And thanx to the wonderful staff here they are long gone.) So that is likely not to happen.

I also understand that another thing you are trying to say is its not good to get into too much discussion over a single nit-pick as they don't matter, they are just for fun.

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1

Last edited by Sam Beckett Fan; 07-12-2007 at 11:16 PM.
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote