ITV3 showing season 4, soon. I must thank them.

Emz

Project QL Intern
Feb 20, 2006
U.K. Greater London
Yes, i'm sure many of you brits out there already know what i'm on about, if you've got your TV guide for this week.

But i'd just thought i'd post here in case some of you don't know. ITV3 will continue showing QL season 4 straight after the end of season 3.

The first ep will be on Wednesday the 15th of March at 10:40 am and again at 6:00 pm.

I must send them an e-mail to thank them, cause now i can see season 4, without having to wait till June, for the dvd release! :hurray:

I'm very happy and am awaiting season 4 with baited breath. :)

Als_Holographic_Helper said:
yahhhooooo! Fab! The Leap Back! I can't wait!!!!!!!

Great news as always !

Having got the first 3 DVD sets of QL I'm really eager to see the continuing fourth season as well as the fith. I'll still be buying them on DVD even though I'll be seeing them again on ITV3. Hopefully this will spark of more conversations from us Brits here with the new seasons !

Aye I just finished watching Shock Theater about half hour ago, even though I have it on DVD! I remember the first time that it was on BBC2 it was ages before we saw The Leap Back. Glad its in tomorrow. I do have it on tape somewhere recorded when it was on the SCI-FI channel, but I have never bothered to find it :)