Quantum Leap Dreams

Oh, Lady K, that sucks!!! That's so mean, lol. I hate dreams like that...they seem so real, it's so unfair. And usually, the day after you're acting as if it happened in real life and all your friends and family are confused and scared of you, lol. But whenever BLF gets made (optimism guys! happy thoughts!), i would make plans to get off work or cut school for it, lol.

Samantha Beckett

LadyKayoss said:
I just had the cruelest dream the other night. I was watching TV, the Sci-Fi Channel, and they showed an advertisement for QL:BLF to air the following Wednesday. I was elated, and when I woke up, I began making plans to skip work that day so I could tape it, and I was happy enough that I was ready to jump out of bed and start the day bursting with energy (something I normally can't manage.) And then, it slowly began to sink in that I don't get the Sci-Fi Channel, and, therefore, there was no way I could have been watching said channel in my apartment. And I'd have heard about it online long before seeing an advertisement, anyway. I was very disappointed, to say the least...

i don't get the sci fi channel eaither lady k, at least not in the privacy of my room, where i can Scott drool without my mom commenting on his big butt lol.
your dream reminds me of the book dream i described not long ago when i found some cool Ql books but then said "shoot this is a dream so i'm not really getting my cool books" lol.

ok had another dream last night, but it's going to be hard to explain, becasue it happened in choppy scenes.
it had something to do with the trilogies, but they had nothing to do with Abigale (thank god).
what it was, was that there was a set of pre-trilogies, and they involved a little girl who was best best friends with a little boy who had lost his mother and now the little girls mother. i believe there was two episodes like this. the little girl and boy were about five years old is my guess, maybe they were even three. now in some of it i was the little girl but in some i was just a vewier, so it's kind of confusing. one scene i remember though was that somehow the little boy was suppose to be Stiles, i remembered because Sam leaped into the little four year old boy, and looked up into a mirror up high on a wall like he did when he leaped into Stiles and Al Said
"you're now where it started Sam." as if Sam had already leaped into the boy as a man. it was only that one scene though the rest of it indicated that he was not Stiles but some random little boy. anyway, the little boy was having some anxieties about his passed mother, thinking she was still alive(or at least i think thats how it went) because he kept calling "mommy". there was then this weird court scene, i have no idea what for, like about the boys anxieties or something, and there was this evil, ugly man involved whom i somehow recorded saying something behind the boys back into a phone about making sure the boy never saw his mommy agian, which i found weird somewhere in the back of my mind becasue the mom was dead. All i remember around that was that something was going on with the little girl and while i was her in this one scene it was my birthday and i kept recieveing all these packages and cards in the mail.
there was never a task for Sam suggested in this dream, and the next thing i remember, was Sam leaping into the same boy as an older man, and the little girl was dating another man, oir maybe they were married i don't remember, but i do remember a large dinner table, and i think i remember like Sam kissing the girl, or having some kind of affair. but the rest was blank.
the next thing was that Sam leaped and i told myself, agian as the viewer that i did not want to watch the actual trilogies becasue i had already seen them, so i skipped ahead to two episodes of post-trilogies in which the little girl is married to the same man as at the dinner table scene that i am blanking on, and is pregnant. i think i remember that there is something with the baby, like she drinks or smokes or something and i guess that's what Sam has to do, i don't know. her husband is now older and uglier, with messed up hair, and does not like the Sam who has leaped into the same man, and is no help with his wife. i think there was some feeling through out the whole thing that she was meant to marry the boy that Sam kept leaping into, i don't know why, just a feeling. and i think the boy was Stiles in some form but not exactly, like the loner,and troubled soul kinda thing, cause it sure seemed like it.
the wife then told Sam,and at this point i was Sam, listening, about the last episode an how she was the one that put it together and that it was not two episodes rather one episode that she split into two parts. i proceeded to watch but then was awakened by my alarm, so i never got to see what happened.

i know this must not make any sense, becasue i told you it was choppy, but that's how i remember it.

Last edited:
only dream I've had mentionable was "the one where I was in a toga, and these girls were tossing little pickles at me"...

KUDUs to who can tell me what movie that came from

hey everyone. i literally just woke up and i usually wait till after college to use the compter at all, but i was so excited i just couldn't wait. it took long enough but i finally had another QL dream!

i was watching a new episode, and TAMLYN WAS BACK! yay. and she was a leaper too. i forget the beginning, i think what happened was that Sam noticed her first and she was sitting at a mirror, and he walked up behind her and she gasped at his reflection. or maybe that was the version my charactor in the dream imagined, i am not sure. but they rejoiced seeing eachother agian. i am trying to remember who Tamlyn's hologram was, i think it was some chick named Orange. and i think at one point they showed Zoey and Tames like you know being evil. anyway, i remember that both thir tasks was to catch this dude who was desguising himself as different people and doing bad stuff, so Tamlyn dressed up as a guy, and the custume was really good too, she looked realisitic, and her voice was good. but it was weird becasue when she introduced herself to some person at the resturant, cuz thats where i think they were, she used her own name, she said "hi, i'm Tamlyn Matsuta", in the man's voice, and i got confused, but shrugged it off. and then they found this one dude as he walked in, who wanted to talk to someone, i think it might have been Sam, becasue at this point i was his hologram and i stepped in to protect him, saying, "no this guy's the fraud", and stuff, but then someone said that it might actually not be, cuz appearently i thought he was a fruad becasue he was supposed to be some kind of important man, and so me and some other person, probably Orange, looked him over and he was real.
then at one point, i was the viewer agian and i had to use the resteroom and as i did i thought to myself "yay i am so glad they brought Tamlym back".
and then at one point i was doing something on a computer with some dude, i don't remember, could have been Sam but i highly doubt it.
but the next big thing that i remember was that Sam and Tamlyn were standing together in this large crowd of some kind and they were hugging and kissing, and then Tamlyn leaped out, and once agian as Sam's hologram, i ran after her, going "oh no" becasue Sam for some weird reason hadn't exactly noticed yet but i new he was going to in a matter of minutes, so i ran off looking for Tamlyn and i found her a little ways away on her hands and knees and looking at something with a magnifying glass. and i patted her back in an attempted hug and said "Tamlyn thank goodness". and when she looked up i said "oh i'm sorry i didn't mean to iterrupt you, you just leaped out so fast, and i didn't want Sam to get upset". she smiled, and as Sam joined us she explained that there was some kinda of acid that she was using to leap and it was bulding up somehow and so she had to leap, and how she controlled it and stuff, and i patted Sam on the back and said "poor Sam" because he can't leap like that.
oh and at this point Sam had this scruff of a beard kinda like my late dad had. dang it why does Sam have ugly beards in my dreams a lot. :p

anyway it was around this time that i woke up. but i could have sworn there was a scene a very short one that i am not recalling that concerned Zoey and Thames, and like yeah, doing something evil but i can't remember. but it was strange it kept feeling like Tamlyn once had something to do with them, but not anymore, and her leap light was red, so that's weird.
but anyway that was it cuz after patting Sam on the back i woke up to my alarm. but i was so excited that i just had to tell you guys hehe. :)

ok so i just had to tell about this dream i had last night because it was kinda interesting. the oasr involving Quantum Leap anyway.
There was this group of bad guys, i didn't really see who any of them were, but one of them kinda sounded like Beaks in her voice, even though it obviously was not her. but they were agianst Sam, or so i have to guess, and they wanted to get his attention so they needed someone to send to kill Donna. they ended up conjouring a ghost young leon Stiles (although he didn't really look younger, but its a dream, so oh well). anyway, Stiles starting floating away because and the gal that sounds like Beaks called, "Young Mr. Stiles!" Stiles did not want to do the deed though, obviously not for good guy reasons but because he didn't wanna be under the rule of someone else, he was a loner. but he ended up agreeing anyway to shut them up. and then it showed Sam and Donna in bed together, and they were talking, i think i was Donna because i remember the scene in first person. i think there was a scene like this before the Stiles appearence but i am not curtian. anyway, Sam and I/Donna were talking about how we would be together forever and Sam was saying how he'd never leave me/Donna. and then it showed Stiles watching this scene from a tv screen, like there were hidden cameras in the room where Sam and Donna were, but he was bored and irritated, there was another guy with him, and they were talking about Stiles not wanting to do this job, i believe the guy asked why and Stiles said something about it being worthless. as they were watching at this point, Sam had left the room, and they were just watching Donna, and then Sam returned and Stiles was saying
"And there he comes agian," in a scoff and the other guy asked
"Who?"
Stiles irritated;y answered "Him, (points to the screen) her husband!"

i think there was a scene where he attacked, but i can't remember. this is all i can remember, but the idea was kinda interesting.

I had an interesting dream last night, it was not Ql though it was Star trek. i was a member of this Star Trek club led by Patrick Stewart, and it was mostly built around the other star treks not so much Enterprise but at the end towards when i was about to wake up, i was saying a sad goodbye to Captian Archer and we hugged and i kissed him, just a small kiss. i said "i love you" and he said "I love you too"

not realistic but sweet. :)
there might have been a mixture of Sam in him because why would i be saying goodbye, the dream didnt make it clear, so there must have been some Sam there because it felt like he was gonna leap or something.

I had a wicked QL dream last night, and I thought I'd share it. It started as a bit of a sequel to "Curse of Ptah-Hotep," with Sam working in a museum and discovering that they had the gem that caused so much trouble, the Heart of Ptah-Hotep. For some reason, Sam was determined to get his hands on it, and when he did, it threw him back into time - into the body of Ptah-Hotep, who it turns out is Sam's very distant ancestor.

Unfortunately, the dream began to get bizarre and unbelievable here (as if the rest of the dream had been rational to begin with...) and eventually led into a confrontation between Sam and Anubis.

It's a pity I don't know a lot about ancient Egypt... this could've made an interesting fan fic.

I tend to have really vivid dreams sometimes. A number of my fanfics have been spawned from what I dream about.

I had the strangest and most vivid dream about Quantum Leap last night. I thought it would be a really great idea for a movie (not as Bold Leap Forward, maybe not even a Quantum Leap movie as such, but maaaaan was it vivid.

Basically, it was a kind of movie that's set right at the start of the series. Sam still was pressured to test his theories or lose funding, but the first thing that was different was that his retrieval program hadn't been invented yet, so he planned to try to travel into the future in the hopes that by whatever time he got to, his team HAD completed it and could send him back.

The next thing that was different was the actual theory of time travel. Instead of his string theory and using an accelerator, what the plan was was to send Sam into space. While in orbit, all heat inside the rocket would be cut off so that Sam would basically freeze until his brain lost most of its activity and went into a euphoria where all the laws of physics would not apply. Then the rocket would be accelerated to beyond the speed of light, thus making Sam, in his confused state, believe he was travelling through time, and as such, really travel through time. Thus the first Quantum Leap.

The only problem was that the rocket was sent in the wrong direction, so instead of going into the future, Sam was sent into the past - thus how Sam became trapped in time.

I can't really remember much more, but I remember I woke up freeeeeezing cold lol. What do you guys think?

I had an interesting dream last night( well after i woke up after 4 in the morning and had to dab water on me eye because it was buring like there was something in it for some reason).

They had made a clone for Al, and Al called him Bal, i forget why, i know the B stood for something but i don't know what. A Sam clone was made too later in the dream.
Anyway there was this lady who had gotten seperated from her daughter and didn't know where she was. I dont think the lady worked for the progect but she knew Sam. So the Al clone, because he had a super mind and could move like the roadrunner on loony tunes, he located the girl and went and got her. She got freaked out and ran off, i remember, and Sam found her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Then i remember the real Sam (cuz the clone Sam was around at this time but i dont remember much of what his part was) was injured somehow, i think he was hit by a car. So i was sobbing by a shirtless, and hurt Sam on a strecher, and i remember i was on with him because i had my arms around him, and refused to get up to the doctors could lift it, so they had to lift it with me on.

Sam got better but the next thing i remember is that Sam was going to leap again and Al (the real Al) said
"You can't send the clone out there?"
and i replied
"No, I am going to get rid of the clone by then."

and thats as much as i remember.

naggindragon said:
I had the strangest and most vivid dream about Quantum Leap last night. I thought it would be a really great idea for a movie (not as Bold Leap Forward, maybe not even a Quantum Leap movie as such, but maaaaan was it vivid.

Basically, it was a kind of movie that's set right at the start of the series. Sam still was pressured to test his theories or lose funding, but the first thing that was different was that his retrieval program hadn't been invented yet, so he planned to try to travel into the future in the hopes that by whatever time he got to, his team HAD completed it and could send him back.

The next thing that was different was the actual theory of time travel. Instead of his string theory and using an accelerator, what the plan was was to send Sam into space. While in orbit, all heat inside the rocket would be cut off so that Sam would basically freeze until his brain lost most of its activity and went into a euphoria where all the laws of physics would not apply. Then the rocket would be accelerated to beyond the speed of light, thus making Sam, in his confused state, believe he was travelling through time, and as such, really travel through time. Thus the first Quantum Leap.

The only problem was that the rocket was sent in the wrong direction, so instead of going into the future, Sam was sent into the past - thus how Sam became trapped in time.

I can't really remember much more, but I remember I woke up freeeeeezing cold lol. What do you guys think?

Sounds like a cross between Buck Rogers and Hitchikers Guide's Improbability drive!!!

Yay i had a really cool dream last night, that i just woke up from.

Sam and I were both on a leap together. We were scouts of some kind, and he had leaped into a woman or a girl and I don't know who I leaped into. We were on a big field, like on a college campus or something. I don't remember a lot of the in between stuff(I wish I could), except that Sam and I were earning our badges, and then Sam went off somewhere. I am not sure if he went to usethe bathroom, or what, but eaither way he walked off, leaving me alone with Al. So Some things happened, and then at one point, We were standing around waiting for Sam when Al, looking at the handlink said "Shooting stars" and I looked up and saw a punch of shooting stars coming down towards us, and I gasped:
"Oh God!" And I grabbed Al's hand. Yes I touched Al, and his hand felt so real. He took off running, holding my hand while I shouted:
"I don't wanna be on this leap anymore!" cuz i think some other freaky things had happened too.
and we managed to dodge the falling stars, I, assuming that Al was using Ziggy to desphire where they were coming down. And at one point, Al intructed me to get down on the ground which I did, and he threw his body over me. I remember wishing that Sam was there too, and hoping that wherever he was, he was ok. I also remember picturing Sam's body huddled over me as well, so that both men were protecting me. A little after that the star shower ended, and we cought up with Sam again. He had all these badges pinned to his shirt and I looked down at my red sweatshirt and noticed that I had none. I had earned the badges but somehow not recieved them. So I went to the owner of the group and told him that I needed my badges. He said something that I can't recall and then gave them to me, and I pinned them to my sweatshirt. Then I remember noticing, as I counted my badges to write them down somewhere I forget where and noticing that Sam had one more than I. It was callled a randomness badge, and I remember scoffing as I packed my backpack:
"You're a freaking genious it figures you'd get a randomness badge and not me", but I am not sure If I was hiding my jealousy in a joke, or if I really was joking, it seemed almost like both.

Then the dream turned dumb at the end because I was Sam in a college bulding and I wanted to do math so I snuck into a class but then had to leave because I was taking someone else's seat. :p

LadyKayoss said:
And I had another one not too long ago, after re-watching "Jimmy," in which Sam was once again Jimmy (in an episode known as the third one in the Jimmy trilogy) and Sam/Jimmy was living on his own with a mentally handicapped woman he loved. I don't know what Sam was there to do, but he was having problems doing it, because he was psycho-synergizing with Jimmy.

Has anyone ever had a dream re-run? Last night, I had a dream that was almost exactly the same as this one, with a few vaguely different details. It began with me working on a fanfic, then evolved into this same I listed above! Weird, huh?

last night after seeing another episode of QL on tv,i dreampt that i lept into superman LOL maybe becouse i saw on tv the trailer superman returns.And al was flying with me,And my mission was simple.To get lois lein into bed lol,but she was hard to get.Weird dream eh?????

Believe it or not, this was a great thread, probably one of the most interesting ones this messageboard has ever had, but well, dreams are always interesting, in my opinion. I could identify my own dreams (nightmares, to be specific) with many of the ones that have been mentioned here (whether related to QL or not; yes, I've had my own share of QL dreams, too), so I guess I'm not too crazy, after all, and if I am, well, I'm not alone.

It's a shame that this couldn't go on. I wonder what happened to all those people who, for what I'm seeing, used to post here on a daily basis. Why aren't they here anymore? Well, I know what happened to some, but still, there are a lot of unknown faces, at least as long as I'm concerned. Well, wherever they are, I hope they come back someday, and that they come to realize that, without them, these forums are really missing a lot.

Well, nothing lasts forever. In every forum I've been in, people come and go. You say what you have to say and move on, or you find new interests. It seems to be a normal process. I miss some of those people too. But then I'm also spending more of my time on other things these days.

Well, nothing lasts forever. In every forum I've been in, people come and go. You say what you have to say and move on, or you find new interests. It seems to be a normal process. I miss some of those people too. But then I'm also spending more of my time on other things these days.

I know, I wasn't implying the opposite. I've been in many other forums, too, so I must know. I don't spend all my time in this website, either. Haha! Gee! As for missing those people, well, I don't think I do. I mean, after all, I didn't even knew them, but it seems to me that they were fun to talk to, and I think that these forums would be much more active these days if they were still here. But well, is there any truth to it? I'll never know, and maybe it doesn't even matter anymore. Not that I'm crying for those people or anything. I fully understand. I'm not new at this, so, if I gave you the impression that I was being naive or something, I'm sorry, it was not what I wanted. At all.

last night i had a weird dream.i saw that i was sam and i leapt in to a professor the episode 2 season 1:D anyway and suddenly i was in bed with donna <the terri hatcher not the other one:lol> and after i gave her a kiss i told her ITS ME DONNA ITS SAM:hurray:
she said who?
and i said
its me sam beckett the one you left in the altar on your weddind day i came here to save you
and she said
oh yes sam its you i can see it in your eyes irs really you
and i said
OH DONNA I LOVE YOU I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE YOU
and the all of a sudden i was out in the field and al appeared and i told him
THATS IT I WONT LEAP I WILL STAY HERE WITH DONNA
but he said
NO YOU HAVE TO LEAP YOU CANT STAY HERE
i said
NO I MADE UP MY MIND BYE AL
and he said
NO YOU HAVE TO LEAP YOU HAVE TO.YOU HAVE TO SAVE THE PRESIDENT
and i said
NO I AM NOT LEAPING YOU ARE NOT GONNA MAKE ME LEAP
and he said
NO YOU HAVE TO LEAP THE PRESIDENT IS IN DANGER
and i said
WHAT PRESIDENT??????????
and he said
umm i dont know its your dream
and i woke up
weird uh??:hair

Last edited:
Well, Night Terror, I think that while those one group of forumers may be gone, it is replaced by a new group of people. There are always a few people that will remain from an old group, though. There were different people when the this forum first opened, and I'm sure that in a few years, if I still frequent this forum regularly (which I hope to be doing), there will probably be a rather different group of people still.

I guess I'm just saying is that on something as fickle as the internet, where something that is popular one week is forgotten from the collective public memory the next, it is really to be expected. On another forum I belong to, someone said that they stopped enjoying the thing that the forum was centered around for quite some time, but only continued to post for the general discussion topics, because he had been there for so long and really enjoyed the group of people that made up the forum.

In the end, I guess that while people come and go, it is best to enjoy the time that you spent with them while they are active. Sorry for the sentimental rant, Night Terror. :lol

As for you dream, Leaper, I think that its pretty amazing that you were able to know that you were inside a dream while in a dream. Interesting dream, nonetheless.