A question for people with disablities

Absolutely! We aim to make it totally accessible to anyone with disabilities. Em and Maryse are going to L.A. again soon to meet with Judy and chat with our potential venue and Jay Schwartz (Scott's publicist)! We should be able to accomodate just about anything that people might need regarding disabilities.

We're already planning for a sign language interpreter for the hearing impaired, and we'll make seating accommodations for the visually impaired. The ballroom is easily accessible for those with mobility problems.

If anyone needs some help that goes beyond those things, if you can tell us specifically what you need help with, we'll do everything we can to make it happen. If you'd rather communicate with us privately, just send an e-mail to committee@leapback2009.com.

Looking forward to meeting you at the con, Janine!

Thanks for that info. I have been to a QL convention before. Many years ago, well 8 years this month. Heck I was only 17! But I've had a serious illness and both of my legs are..well not working as they should.

That's such a relief! The info! I'll send an email in more detail in a couple of days.

Thanks so very very much!!! :)