New Member: Emz

Emz

Project QL Intern
Feb 20, 2006
U.K. Greater London
Good afternoon fellow quantum leap fans!

I've just joined here, and just thought i'd introduce myself.
My name's Emma, i'm 19 and i live in the U.K.

I absolutely love Quantum leap!
And am not ashamed to say that at the age of 51, i still think Scott Bakula is as sexy as hell :heybaby, even if he is technically old enough to be my father. :rolleyes

Well he's not, so it's ok. ok! :b

Well, i'm gonna go now, cause i'm kinda hungry.
Take care now. xxx ;)

Welcome to the board! It's the place to be for QL fans, I've found in my short time here.

And, yes, at 51, he's a lot sexier than many men half his age. I don't care if he is older than my father; I've had a crush on him since I was 9, and things haven't changed much since then. :)

hey welcome emma, good to have you, and yes of course Scott is sexy, and who cares if he's old enough to be both or fathers, lol.

great to have you, have fun. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard, Emma! :wavey

In the interest of equal time, may I comment on how hot Dean is at nearly 70???? ;)

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :D

And yes McDuck Dean does look good for 70! Although i look at him more as what a nice guy, rather that what a nice guy i'd like to.... uhem well you get the general idea! :rolleyes

Yes i don't know why but i do have a thing for particular older men, but hey it's nice to know i'm not the only one!

I'm off to town to buy Quantum leap season 3 on dvd now! Woohoo. can't wait! Well worth it's weight in gold!

Take care. :wavey

McDuck said:
Welcome aboard, Emma! :wavey

In the interest of equal time, may I comment on how hot Dean is at nearly 70???? ;)

You won't get any argumenthere. :) I admit, though, I'm dying to know what he looked like when he was younger. I've heard that he was really hot, and you can still see that even now.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! ;)

Oh, and 'QLEAP' i love your Avatar. Very sexy indeed. :heybaby

Just seen what i got in my sig, some blue lizard thing! well it may not be that cute but hey it's probably deadly, so that's one good attribute.

Emz said:
Oh, and 'QLEAP' i love your Avatar. Very sexy indeed. :heybaby

Just seen what i got in my sig, some blue lizard thing! well it may not be that cute but hey it's probably deadly, so that's one good attribute.

Thanks..glad you like it..I know I do :) Kind of gets the old blood pumping..hehe! ;)

Emz said:
Good afternoon fellow quantum leap fans!

I've just joined here, and just thought i'd introduce myself.
My name's Emma, i'm 19 and i live in the U.K.

I absolutely love Quantum leap!
And am not ashamed to say that at the age of 51, i still think Scott Bakula is as sexy as hell :heybaby, even if he is technically old enough to be my father. :rolleyes

Well he's not, so it's ok. ok! :b

Well, i'm gonna go now, cause i'm kinda hungry.
Take care now. xxx ;)

Oh my gosh, he is still soo cute! I live in the UK too Emma and I'm 15.