New Scripts are out!

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Yes, you saw that correctly. There are two new scripts out for our listening enjoyment.

One is from Quantum Leap: TVS and the other is from Quantum Retribution. Thought that at least we have a chance at seeing... er... hearing both sides of the coin.

For those interested we need the following roles:

For Quantum Retribution:
Zoe
Thames (pronounced as Tims)
Alia
Announcer

For QL: TVS
Beth
Verbena
Tina
Allison
David
Angela
Secretary
Student 1
Student 2
2 girls

If you'd like to try out, please let me know in an email or here on the board and I'll send you some lines to read. :)

Thanks,
MJ

I'm interested! :) Though I'm 21 now, I still find that my voice resembles that of a teenager, so a young(er) female role would work better for me... And I think I could *possibly* pull off a young girl if I tried.

So, if you're looking for a higher-pitched, somewhat teenager-age female voice.... Any lines from characters like that will work for me in auditioning.

Joy

QL Damsel said:
Yes, you saw that correctly. There are two new scripts out for our listening enjoyment.

One is from Quantum Leap: TVS and the other is from Quantum Retribution. Thought that at least we have a chance at seeing... er... hearing both sides of the coin.

For those interested we need the following roles:

For Quantum Retribution:
Zoe
Thames (pronounced as Tims)
Alia
Announcer

For QL: TVS
Beth
Verbena
Tina
Allison
David
Angela
Secretary
Student 1
Student 2
2 girls

If you'd like to try out, please let me know in an email or here on the board and I'll send you some lines to read. :)

Thanks,
MJ

Hey MJ!!!!

I'd be interested to try out for sure!!! Only, I have no idea what I'd be good for, so I guess I'd better let you in charge... I'm 23, but people often tenn me I can sound almost any age I want, so as long as it's a female voice, I should be able to do it!!!

So let me know by e-mail or MSN if you're interested!

Clara

QL Damsel said:
Does anyone know how to get a hold of Brenda Sewell? I know that she played Verbena at one point in the Radio Files, I'd love to keep the same people if possible. :)

Thanks,
MJ
That's my mom, actually. I can get a hold of her, but she's without the 'net now, and in the middle of trying to prevent a foreclosure on her home, so unfortunately she's kind of in a bind right now and wouldn't have the time to reprise the role.

:Love To All:
~ Joy ~

I'd really love to take part, but I have a couple of questions.

How do I get recordings to you? My mac needs something like Via voice I think in order to record my voice. I have a PC at work that has Dictation as part of Word, but I've never tried recording my voice on computer so I'd need some tuition in how to go about it.

Secondly, do you have any parts for a British accent? Not that mine is strong, but it is certainly not American!

I may not have the kind of voice you're looking for, but I can certainly offer to do any voice you may need (in addition to the other stuff).

Just thought I'd keep the offer open! I can do good voice quality editing with Adobe Premiere 6.0 at a high bit rate . . . you know, if that helps. Whether or not my voice acting is quality remains to be seen. ^.^;

tina_als_girl said:
That's my mom, actually. I can get a hold of her, but she's without the 'net now, and in the middle of trying to prevent a foreclosure on her home, so unfortunately she's kind of in a bind right now and wouldn't have the time to reprise the role.

:Love To All:
~ Joy ~

Thanks Joy. :) I'll keep her in my prayers.
MJ

Al's Handlink:
MJ, I'll help out if you need it.

Thanks Tom! I do know that I need a fellow out there... :)

Leaper 1:
I'd really love to take part, but I have a couple of questions.

How do I get recordings to you? My mac needs something like Via voice I think in order to record my voice. I have a PC at work that has Dictation as part of Word, but I've never tried recording my voice on computer so I'd need some tuition in how to go about it.

Secondly, do you have any parts for a British accent? Not that mine is strong, but it is certainly not American!

I'm not sure Helen about how to go about it. I bought a microphone for the computer (one with a headset) and have used it and you just plug it in and poof it works. I like those kinds. As for the British accent... *evil grin* I always need a Zoe! Think you can pull her off? *G*

LuncarCystal
I may not have the kind of voice you're looking for, but I can certainly offer to do any voice you may need (in addition to the other stuff).

Just thought I'd keep the offer open! I can do good voice quality editing with Adobe Premiere 6.0 at a high bit rate . . . you know, if that helps. Whether or not my voice acting is quality remains to be seen. ^.^

I'll definitely keep you in mind, Carol. :) I'm keeping everyone open pretty much.

You guys all rock!

Thank you for helping out in any way, shape or form! Thanks again!

MJ

I'm not sure Helen about how to go about it. I bought a microphone for the computer (one with a headset) and have used it and you just plug it in and poof it works. I like those kinds. As for the British accent... *evil grin* I always need a Zoe! Think you can pull her off? *G*

I'll let you be the judge of that MJ - send me some lines and I'll see if I can get anything to work.