I'm New-can One Send A Letter To Scott?

dc127

Project QL Intern
Jul 23, 2007
Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm on the right spot or not.

I would like to send a fan letter to Scott Bakula.

Is that possible?

if so How do you do it. Need an address.
Please.

thank you for keeping QL up and going very cool site.

Still have a lot to explore.

DC-Oregon QL Fan

Where do I go and ask if there are any Scott fan that would share some movies with me. Im willing to pay for time and postage.
Please direct me to the right site

many thanks for the address

thank you for the address

alsplacebartender said:
I have this address for him:

Scott Bakula
1122 S. Robertson Blvd., Suite 15
Los Angeles, CA 90035

thank you'

Thank you!
If we write to that address, someone send me a photo with nis signature?
COlin Firth ( actor ) has an address where you can't send a letter and they send you his photo with a signature :)

alsplacebartender said:
I have this address for him:

Scott Bakula
1122 S. Robertson Blvd., Suite 15
Los Angeles, CA 90035

crisjua said:
Thank you!
If we write to that address, someone send me a photo with nis signature?
COlin Firth ( actor ) has an address where you can't send a letter and they send you his photo with a signature :)
I remember sending a letter to Scott Bakula a decade or so ago, and yes, I did received a signed photo back. I should have it somewhere :)

Thank you!
I will try it. I envy all people that could go to LA to the Convention...
icon9.gif

It's too far for me...
If I receive a signed photo, I let you know!!

thehawk said:
I remember sending a letter to Scott Bakula a decade or so ago, and yes, I did received a signed photo back. I should have it somewhere :)

Oh my god, this is great. I've been collecting the addresses of my favourite actors/ celebrities recently. I'm gonna write to him! :D

Jerry Lewis was very ill a few years ago, yet he toughed it out and did the annual Labor Day Telecast for MDA. He said something that really hit home with me.

He remarked that he'd rather hear accolades while he's alive rather than have people wait until he dies to sing his praises. A bit vain, perhaps, but I figured, "Why not?"

Every year on my birthday, I send thank you cards to a couple of celebrities. Nothing fancy, just a handwritten note thanking them for their contributions to my entertainment.

Last year's candidates were Dick Clark and Eartha Kitt. Dick Clark is doing well in recovering from his stroke and I look forward to seeing him every year on New Year's Eve. However, Eartha Kitt died late last year, so I'm glad I sent the card so she would know that her work was appreciated.

I think a little kindness goes a long way.

I would imagine some people out there would appreciate it deeply if they receive very nice letters from people.

So why not want to hear nice words from people while you'd still be alive?

A couple of nice words mean alot to some people you know.

i do not know if you can send Scott fan Mail...

If I'm not mistaken, I believe fan mail these days goes through Scott's agent, Jay. I'll try and find where I saw that and see about posting the information.

I think you can send fan mail to most of the entertainment type folks. Of course, there is no guarantee they would ever see it. I believe Scott sees at least some of his fan mail and responds as he's able though. He's nice that way. :)

I found this one and I believe it's the most recent one.

Scott c/o
Jay D Schwartz
6767 Forest Lawn Drive, Suite 211
Los Angeles, CA 90068