New Episode! "Gifts, Small and Temporary: A Christmas T

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
New Episode! "Gifts, Small and Temporary: A Christmas T

Shane Devon has produced a suprise Christmas Gift for the fans of Quantum Leap and the Quantum Leap Radio Files! Since we haven't had a new story added in several months, Shane wants you to know that he is coming back to Quantum Leap!

Check out this great new audio production featuring Shane Devon as Sam Beckett and Ben (Chronocrossed) Harmer as Al Calavicci! "Gifts, Small and Temporary (A Christmas Tale)" is a fantastic story about Christmas Eve on a lonely leap. Be sure to download and listen today!

Welcome back Shane and Ben!

Re: New Episode! "Gifts, Small and Temporary: A Christm

What a pleasant surprise, Shane! Very poignant! Thank you for this wonderful holiday gift... you sneaky devil! Heh heh... :evil

Thank you so much Shane and Chrono!
This is absolutely wonderful!
With all the contention about the substituted music in the season 2 dvd, it is great to hear something so original and so true to the series!

Lovely! Well done indeed! Thanks for this! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Boy, I just caught ya'! lol It's 28 minutes from midnight as I write this, so technically it's still Christmas. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the vignette. It's just a simple story, but I wanted to let you all know the Radio Files are coming back. Not only coming back, but I'm trying to get us back to the original format of the series. Much like the Virtual Seasons.

Thanks for listening!

Be Well,
Shane

Last edited:
Re: Merry Christmas!

I finally got around to listening to it just now... what a great job the two of you did! I was picturing Sam and Al in my mind as the clip played, Sam with the guitair, Al with the photo, the snow blowing around outside...

What more can I say? It was a nice piece of QL Christmas. ^_^ Thanks!

... Mike. ^_^