A new member at the fourm

Wesleym134

Project QL Intern
Aug 18, 2005
Sammamish, WA
Hi there everyone here. I'm a newbie here but I love Quantum Leap (Why else would I be joining this fourm :) ). I won't be on much the next two weeks because tommarrow I'll be going to hawaii!

Welcome

Hi there and welcome to the best QL site on the net!
Pull up a chair and have a :cheers Rodbeer.

Hope you have a great holiday, and that we will hear a lot more from you when you get back.

hand link technician

Wesleym134 said:
Hi there everyone here. I'm a newbie here but I love Quantum Leap (Why else would I be joining this fourm :) ). I won't be on much the next two weeks because tommarrow I'll be going to hawaii!

Have a great time there. You should try the mountin biking from the volcano~It's great!!:D

Hawaii? Luck-eeee! We're on the verge of getting a nasty winter storm here. What I'd give for tropical weather... Anway, welcome to the board!

Hello! I am new here, too! I have been a fan of QL since its onset. I have the novels, the comics, CD and now the complete DVD collection. My wife is an avid fan, too, and we've been revisiting Season 5 recently. I've visited Al's Place for many years, but never registered. What do you think of the site?

Unknownforce said:
Hello! I am new here, too! I have been a fan of QL since its onset. I have the novels, the comics, CD and now the complete DVD collection. My wife is an avid fan, too, and we've been revisiting Season 5 recently. I've visited Al's Place for many years, but never registered. What do you think of the site?

Well what kept you? Have you been waiting to be old enough to have a Rodbeer at the bar?
:lol

Better late than never, Unknownforce. Welcome to Al's Place.
What do I think of the site?
It is my home from home.
It is absotively posilutely THE BEST Ql site in the whole wide webworld, and is frequented by the most wonderful people, and my dearest friends.