What's your favorite season finale?

What's your favorite season finale?

• Total voters
D

Dman176

Well, Wrong Arturo started a poll for best season premiere, so I'm gonna start one for best season finale. I know the last episode for Season 1 was not TECHNICALLY a season finale, but I'm including it anyway. My personal pick is Shock Theater.

Good thinking, Dman...

I was going to do that one next. Great minds think alike, I guess. :)

BTW, aren't you supposed to avoid slanting the survey? You're not supposed to tell everyone what you're voting for. ;)

Doesn't matter. I was going to vote for "Shock Theater" anyway (though "MIA" certainly gives it a run for the money).

I voted for "Mirror Image" because it was the most interesting of them all. The only part of the ending that sucked, was the caption that read as follows: "Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home." The "Friends" equivalent would be the thought of Ross and Rachel never getting married. Or did they? There are always fanfictions to go by. Same with QL. Did Dr. Beckett return home? Yes and no. One word: Fanfiction.
"And that is how the cookie crumbles."-Jim Carrey(Tom Shadyac's "Bruce Almighty")
LONG LIVE QUANTUM LEAP AND FRIENDS!!!!
~Ross Geller-Beckett

gelfling1220 said:
Ooh... another toughie...

My vote goes for "Shock Theater"

For me, that's one of the most amazing episodes in QL... especially due to Scott's brilliant performance...

:)

I agree with Gelfling1220. This epsiode was great especially when Scott was playing Jimmy I think he handled that well because if he didn't it might have looked like he was taking the mick. But well rounded performance I think. Mirror Image was too weird to be my fav season ending.

For me, It depends what day you ask me. I really liked Shock Theater alot. But I also really liked A Leap for Lisa. Some days one is my favorite, the next, the other is.

Each had elemants I liked over the other one. Like, for instance, I liked how Sam Leaped into Bingo. Also, I liked Edward St. John V. as the observer.

Overall story, Shock Theater was better. The Drama with the project almost losing contact with Sam and how his Ego was kicked out. Plus, I love that scene where Sam was himself for just a moment. One minute he was Kid Cody, Then Al disappeared and Sam, straining a bit, said "AL." I love that scene. Plus it doesn't hurt that it leads into my favorite season premiere with The Leap Back

No doubt...

A Leap for Lisa. One of the best (if not the best) of the fourth season.