Missing cat

I've got bad news again. On last monday we took the cat Pikus to us home. But I reacted allergic. I know that I have an allergy but I never had problems with our Findus. Besides I didn't feel better, I missed Findus still more. So we had to bring Pikus back to the shelter on friday. It was a bad day, we were sad, but now I feel better - physical and emotional. Perhaps one day a new cat will find the way to us. But we won't do something, now it's destiny what will happen.

I think you're smart to wait, especially with the allergies you had to the adopted cat. I'm sure he'll find a new home soon.

Perhaps it's the fate we were waiting for... We have a farm in our neighboorhoud. Our Findus came from this farm. Some days ago the farmer's wife said that they have again little cats and asked if we would like to have one. This afternoon we will watch them. We can visit them as often as we want to and check if I have allergic symptoms and see if we really want a new cat. In September they would be old enough to take them away from her mother. At the moment I don't really know if I want a little cat but I have time to decide.

Seems that this wasn't destiny. They can't find the kitten anymore. Perhaps they died. We'll see what the future brings.